CBR1100XX.org Forum

MityVac #6820...

REXX

I have seen them in action, works great!!!

Thanks for the info...I think I'll get it.

Where are you getting it, and is that the model number for motorcycle brake bleeding? I couln't find that model number on the MityVac site and the brake bleeding stuff they had loooke like automotive --- too big.

Where are you getting it, and is that the model number for motorcycle brake bleeding? I couln't find that model number on the MityVac site and the brake bleeding stuff they had loooke like automotive --- too big.

Got it from here...$9 shipping brought the total to $40.50...info said it would also work on motorcycles.

http://www.toolsource.com/ost//product.asp...NSG27NPRP0U276E

This one should make brake and clutch bleeding fun and fast:

http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/mit7300.html

Anybody ordered from jsdiscounttools before?

I've never orderd from them but that's not a bad price for that large a system.

The 6820 like he's getting is shown on the MityVac webpage:

Linky

It's about half way down the page.

FWIW - I picked up the only one offered at my local PepBoys (obviously not MC specific) and it works great on the Bird.

It's a nice thingy but when you losen the bleeder screw do it just a little as this thing can litterally pul air passed the threads makiing it look like you got more air, and more air, and geesh more air. Barely open the bleeder bolt so you can hold vac on it without it bleeding down. Then depress the lever on the master.