CBR1100XX.org Forum

'01 suspension adjustments?

Obby

Ok, so i set the dampener adjustment scew all the way to soft setting. It still seem that when i hit a bump in the road, i get quite a kick back. Is there anything else I can do?

Also, would just swaping out the front fork oil and springs help with the front? It also seem no to be very forgiving.

Thanks in advance... :icon_wink:

Also, would just swaping out the front fork oil and springs help with the front? It also seem no to be very forgiving.

Yes, it helps immensely.

Not much to be done with the stock rear shock, it just plain blows ridng solo. Get a pillion, that helps more that anything :icon_razz:

Yes, it helps immensely.

Not much to be done with the stock rear shock, it just plain blows ridng solo. Get a pillion, that helps more that anything :icon_razz:

Ok, another dumb question.... PILLION? Afraid to ask :icon_shifty:

Pillion= passenger. :icon_wink:

Ahh, NO WAY! That's why I ride, to get away from passengers :icon_shhh: (wifee, kids, bill collectors, ect.)

Moving my custom Works shock over is looking better and better (wonder how hard it would be to do?). They I guess I'd have to pull the Racetech fork springs to even things out. I hate to start wrenching on this cherry bird, but she need just a little help. Other than that I love it!

Funniest thing that I like about the redbird... no choke. lol at me, but i keep trying to turn on a choke every morning and off when i hit the hwy. With Honda FI, you just turn the freaking key and hit the button, done. Now if I can just get my ass from hurting from that freaking suspension, i'll be all set :icon_wink: .