CBR1100XX.org Forum

HydroxyCut

Fonzie

I know I like the commercials :icon_evilgrin::icon_lol:

Seriously, I know a few guys and gals from work that use it......but they are already in great shape....and use it only to help sculpt the last few pounds....FWIW

I wouldnt take that....

Your body will get a metabo boost from it....but once your off it. Your metabo will drop and there you are back at square one again. The best metabolism booster is to build muscle, try to stay away from any stackers.

But its your body.....do what you want.

My sister lost some weight recently and I asked her what she was doing.

Apparently she makes her own "stacker".....everyday she takes a baby asprin, 200mg caffiene pill, and a primateme tablet......(yes thats a pill for asthma)

she drinks about 2 sugar free Rock star energy drinks a day as well.....

She claims it gives her the extra boost for her workouts (Im sure it does)....

If I took that...I would literally have a heart attack.... :icon_eek:

I wouldnt take that....

But its your body.....do what you want. Thanx darlin'........I will!!! :icon_evilgrin:

Apparently she makes her own "stacker".....everyday she takes a baby asprin, 200mg caffiene pill, and a primateme tablet......(yes thats a pill for asthma)

she drinks about 2 sugar free Rock star energy drinks a day as well..... Is she the friendly neighborhood independent pharmacist?!? :icon_whistle:

I can always count on you for good, solid advice Redd!! You're a peach!

I have used it before. I lost alot of weight with it. Then I quit taking it, and all the weight came back very very quickly.

I have since started taking vitamins EVERY DAY, as well as I drink a pre-workout drink for energy that has creatine in it, (No-Xplode) and after my workout I drink CellMass which is , you guessed it, a post workout creatine drink. I have seen some huge results with this. However, the last few weeks, I haven't been working out as much as I should and have lost a little of my form. But, after my test tomorrow, I m going to really start hitting it hard.

If you excersize, and build even a little bit of muscle you will be able to keep the weight off much easier. I worked out 6 days a week for 70 days. Then got off track, and have kept the weight off pretty well. Still hav ethe beginnings of a six pack, and plan on finishing it before too long. My point being is I have more muscle, and have a much better metabolism than what I did 6 moths ago.

I wouldnt take that....

Your body will get a metabo boost from it....but once your off it. Your metabo will drop and there you are back at square one again. The best metabolism booster is to build muscle, try to stay away from any stackers.

She's concocted a homebrew ECA stack (Ephedrine, Caffiene, Asprin) which is essentially what made earlier ephedra based fat burners so effective. Hard to make the homebrew work becauuse you need to get the proper proportions of each ingredient.

Oh, and the NoXplode is a vaso-dilator so you should get some crazy pumps from it, but that's it's primary function, the creatine is a secondary. I saw most of my creatine results from Cell-Tech (muscle-tech brand) awesome stuff. Creatine serum is always going to be the best but it's hard to find and pricey.

• 6 months later...

Won't be very effective. The ephedra that actually makes the ECA stack work is

not the same as the synthetic ephedrine that's in asthma stuff..

Tell her to get some natural ephedra -- or even try some yohimbine, which has a

better thermogenic effect on women.

:icon_cool: TJ :icon_cool:

Best sources are from roots such as Ma-Huang.

Twin Lab makes supplements that have the correct proportion

of Ephedra & Caffeine (from Ma-Huang and Guarana). You can

add a baby aspirin to that..

By the way, you won't "gain back the weight" when you stop

taking the stack.

The stack doesn't "make you lose weight". It repairs your

own natural thermogenesis. (or thermogenic response).

The best way to maintain it, after stopping the stack, is to

always expose yourself to the cold whenever you can.

This includes skipping the heater and big warm jackets in the

winter time.

I do my best to go without warm clothing in the winter -- unless

the temp drops below freezing.

:icon_cool: TJ :icon_cool:

Where would one get "natural" ephedra from ?

Just FYI...if you are interested in purchasing HydroxyCut...this is a good price...

buy one, get one free

I've used it before...but you must be eating pretty clean for it to work well...if you are not eating well...you are just waisting your money...but that's the way it is with all thermogenics.

• 4 months later...

I wouldnt take that....

She's concocted a homebrew ECA stack (Ephedrine, Caffiene, Asprin) which is essentially what made earlier ephedra based fat burners so effective. Hard to make the homebrew work becauuse you need to get the proper proportions of each ingredient.

Oh, and the NoXplode is a vaso-dilator so you should get some crazy pumps from it, but that's it's primary function, the creatine is a secondary. I saw most of my creatine results from Cell-Tech (muscle-tech brand) awesome stuff. Creatine serum is always going to be the best but it's hard to find and pricey.

NO and liquid creatine is total CRAP!

NO is very temporary, and has no proven effects.

Liquid creatine is essentially nothing. Creatine breaks down very quickly in H2O. The tests they do are right after they mix it. By the time you get it in the store there is almost no creatine in the bottle. Total scam!!!!

You are way better off with a good glutamine and creatine mix. Avoid the celltech garbage,,,its all sugar.