CBR1100XX.org Forum

30 day challenge

Redd

Nice work Steve, maybe we can share clothes? :icon_evilgrin:

Tim,

That reminds me, you left your Leopard thong here the other day, tried them on, still a bit tight for me though :icon_cool:

what would you like me to do with them

If you want to lose weight, do what I did. You still get to eat what ever you like and as much as you like.

the drawback is that you also need to do 4 things on a daily basis.

1. CHEW GUM

2. DRINK SODA WATER

3. WALK

4. DON'T EAT AFTER 4PM

I lost 30 LBS in 10 weeks

good luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI - I'm still losing weight. Now 194 from 236 to start this year. 42lbs. loss.

That's all I have to say is that my wifee is loving it :icon_evilgrin: .

I have more energy, ride better, gained almost 8hp on my XX, and feel and look great.

-Obby

Ok.. I finally got serious on this.. I'm only down 3, but that's not bad for 2 weeks.. I expect it will pick up steam now.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't chimed in a long time. My max weight was 201. I am at 194. I still need to lose about 4-6 lbs in my opinion. I haven't been real consistent until the last three months. My chest and arms have thickened up as well as my legs. Its amazing over the months how much strength you pick up. When I first started up again consistently I could only do abot 110 lbs on leg extensions. I'm up to 195 lbs now. :icon_biggrin:

Maybe its my age, but its a bitch to lose that weight right around the waist.

Maybe its my age, but its a bitch to lose that weight right around the waist.

age AND the foods you eat are constant contributors to that problem.

Welcome to the club :icon_wall:

But, with proper nutrition and exercise you can cut that pudge right out.

The key to squashing that area is nuts and berries(and no I don't mean rubbing one out multiple times each day.... though that won't hurt your cause :icon_love: )

If you want to lose weight, do what I did. You still get to eat what ever you like and as much as you like.

the drawback is that you also need to do 4 things on a daily basis.

1. CHEW GUM

2. DRINK SODA WATER

3. WALK

4. DON'T EAT AFTER 4PM

I lost 30 LBS in 10 weeks

good luck

How much overweight are you?

I chew gum

I drink lots of regular water

I'm in the gym 5 nites a week

I do a spin class twice a week

I don't eat after 7:00 pm and that is normally just a sandwhich and a protein drink.

• 2 months later...

Just my update...

down to 7.3% bodyfat and gained 5 lbs of muscle since last October...I just got another 1 or 2 % to go. :icon_biggrin:

been eating clean since December.

Here's a photo of my long journey...

progress.jpg

Just my update...

down to 7.3% bodyfat and gained 5 lbs of muscle since last October...I just got another 1 or 2 % to go. :icon_biggrin:

been eating clean since December.

Here's a photo of my long journey...

progress.jpg

Holy shit, what a change. Good for you, man! :icon_biggrin:

What's your regimen?

Holy shit, what a change. Good for you, man! :icon_biggrin:

What's your regimen?

PM me your email and I can send you some stuff if you'd like.

But just been consistant for the past 6 years...slowly gaining strength and size.

And eating 6 times a day. I wasn't eating clean for all that time but over the last couple months...I've cut out all processed foods from my diet. Still eat tons of food...more than most people but broken up over 6 meals. I drink 6 quarts of water everyday. Weights 5-6 times a week along with fat burning cardio 4-5 time a week now. The last 6 years....haven't done much cardio...just was working on size without putting too much bodyfat on. I was probably 10-12% last Halloween.

Side note...have my wife eating clean now too....she started in Jan and has lost 15 lbs. I think she looks great....got rid of the stuff on her thighs and butt. None of her clothes fit anymore.

I'd like to hear what you've been doing too. I have been back on the wagon with lifting for over 2 mos now. Still grappling with the nutrition aspects of it though. Its just damn hard to eat enough protein sometimes. I am going to be adding in some cardio to help get rid of the rest of the fat but I'll probably have to start getting up in the morning to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to loose about 10lbs in 60 days. Starting next week. My actual goal is to cut bf% and keep some weight.

I'm starting off, not so aggressive for the first 30 days. Then i'll see where it takes me for the last 30. I will do a clen cycle the last 30 for sure. Good stuff to cut with.