CBR1100XX.org Forum

Where to get Power Commander III maps?

jmillington

I have a 2003 Blackbird and just bought a PCIII (serial cable version) and was looking to get a map for the bike, which is stock except for K&N air filter and Jardine RT-1 slip-on exhaust.

I almost bought the PCIII USB on eBay, and the seller (a bike shop in Florida) said they had just the map I wanted and would load it for $50, but I didn't win the auction and lost track of the seller.

Anyway, where might I find a PCIII map for an '03 Blackbird with K&N air filter and Jardine RT-1 exhaust?

Thanks!

http://www.powercommander.com/supphonmaps.shtml

That's probably where that shop would have got that $50 map- for free. You're lucky you didn't win that auction.

If they don't have your exact exhaust, most any slip-on system will be damn close.

Tim, why would he have been lucky not to win the auction? I assume because he could have got the map he needed for free, or is there something else, since I think I am the one that won the auction he is talking about. I did not pay the additional $50 for the loaded map

I assume because he could have got the map he needed for free

That would be it. I am of course assuming they didn't happen to have a custom map for a K&N filter and Jardine RT-1 slip-ons laying around and would have done the "close enough" thing that anyone can do for free.

Would have been fifty wasted dollars, most likely.

I am the one that won the auction he is talking about. I did not pay the additional $50 for the loaded map

Hey Lori's Husband.... You got slip ons now?

I am the one that won the auction he is talking about. I did not pay the additional $50 for the loaded map

Hey Lori's Husband.... You got slip ons now?

Dano, not very observant, are you, well at least at my bike

I've had them for a couple seasons.

I am going to take the bike to a tuner in the month and have a custom map made, get some base line numbers and go from there!

That's probably where that shop would have got that $50 map- for free. You're lucky you didn't win that auction.

If they don't have your exact exhaust, most any slip-on system will be damn close.

Tim, why would he have been lucky not to win the auction? I assume because he could have got the map he needed for free, or is there something else, since I think I am the one that won the auction he is talking about. I did not pay the additional $50 for the loaded map

So you're the one who took that eBay auction!

What's the name/website of that motorcycle shop in Florida (IIRC)? They said they had actually dyno'd a 2002 Blackbird with the K&N air filter and the Jardine RT-1 exhaust, and would load that map for my for $50.

Now whether that's true/accurate or not is a different question...

Thanks!

So you're the one who took that eBay auction!

What's the name/website of that motorcycle shop in Florida (IIRC)? They said they had actually dyno'd a 2002 Blackbird with the K&N air filter and the Jardine RT-1 exhaust, and would load that map for my for $50.

Now whether that's true/accurate or not is a different question...

Thanks!

here you go

everythingmotorcycles.com

Dano, not very observant, are you, well at least at my bike

I've had them for a couple seasons.

I am going to take the bike to a tuner in the month and have a custom map made, get some base line numbers and go from there!

Ya know sometimes I am kinda slow... As well as not being observant, I don't listen very well either.

My wife is always telling me I don't listen to her...... or something like that... :D