CBR1100XX.org Forum

traxxion has 1.1 and 1.2 kg/mm fork springs in stock

HERBXX

Traxxion dynamics has 1.0 ,1.1 and 1.2 kg/mm forks springs in stock if any of you 'big guys' are looking for em. I just ordered me a set of 1.1s

I will most likely have my set of racetech 1.0 for sale in the spring once i verify i like the 1.1 s better

Herb

Right now 270 without gear , but usually by the summer i'm about 260 or so, hopefully 250 this year .. When I got the 1.0 thats all i could find , they seemed fine but once i got a stiffer rear spring set up last spring they started to feel soft .(I have racertech valves so i have less compression damping then stock)

I almost bought the 1.2 this time them i could use 1.0 in one leg and a 1.2 in the other to get 1.1, But with the 1.1 i can get 1.05 with one 1.0 and one 1.1 . ( I know the what the 'armchair experts' say about unmatched fork springs , but road racers do it all the time)

Herb

Traxxion dynamics has 1.0 ,1.1 and 1.2 kg/mm  forks springs in stock if any of you 'big guys' are looking for em.  I just ordered me a set of 1.1s

I will most likely have my set of racetech 1.0 for sale  in the spring once i verify i like the 1.1 s better  

Herb

Spring time???.. You live in Canada. Think you will have them for sale before July :lol:

I was going to order a set the other day.. remember me when you go to get rid of them :D

Just one word of caution.I guess not all springs have been created equal.

If you talk to traxxion they are gonna tell you that race tech springs are softer then stated ( just typical badmouthing of competitor?,guess not they sell some of race tech products)

I had 95 race tech springs on my old track bike,newer has traxxion 95 springs,traxxion is stiffer for sure.