CBR1100XX.org Forum

Camchain

feelergaugephil

Where do you get these?

My Honda Stealer does not have this part number, -315 and I am not willing to take a chance on paying USD 114.00 for something that might not be correct.

Fuck we are getting ripped of here!

Guest rockmeupto125

What part number does your dealer list?

And does he not have the -315 in stock, or does he not show it as an order number?

Honda upgraded to the -315...you can't order the older one. If your dealer is working off an older microfiche, it wouldn't show the new number.

And if Honda sells the X-11 in your country, you can use that CCT as well with good results.

Otherwise, order it from John01XX. Even with shipping and import tax, it can't cost THAT much money. $114 is outright theft.

Tinkly sound....

What Tinkles ?

I've heard in discribed as sounding "Marbles bouncing around in the Case, or just as a mild rattle."

But not tinkling...

I've heard women say they had to go tinkle... and it's NOT like that. (Well on second thought... maybe it is, maybe it does kinda sound like pissin in the can.)

To me it sounds like a chainsaw chian spinning around on it's bar mixed in with the jumping or skipping sound of a bearing.

Hope that helps.... and watch out for those tinkles. :D

Ping John01XX, he sell & ships them. He has the "improved version" with the green dots. I think it took me a whole 15 minutes start to finish to swap mine out. Well worth the $$. BTW, John charged me $35USD for the part.