CBR1100XX.org Forum

Turn Signal's???????$!@#%^

willxx23

I noticed yesterday that my right front turn signal would light up with the key on but when I hit the right signal it wouldn't flash but the rear would flash twice as fast as normal.

So I figure it's prolly a bad bulb( recently changed out the bulb's and lenses to C A w/ chrome bulbs).

So after checking the bulb it looks fine so I decided to put it in the left side to see if it truly is the bulb, now both front's wont flash and both rears flash a double speed WTF? :banghead: :banghead:

Anyone have an idea?

Thx.

Anyone have an idea?

Other than asking you to play Patty-Cake with my Penis?

Well now I have time to play :wink:

I figured I might as well start tracing wires to see if that might be the trouble, of course when I was replacing my ignition I must have knocked one of the male/female connectors out of place behind the windscreen :oops:

You'd think that those fuggers would be able withstand some pulling and tugging at least for more than 50K :lol:

Friggin POS Hondas

Thanks Scot for the suggestion. :wink:

:iloveyou:

Edit: JC :shock:

I liked you old avatar better, you are one ugly fecker. :lol:

You are out of blinker fluid.

Dude, Will, weriously man, refer to the manual. The fluid don't replace itself bro :wink: