CBR1100XX.org Forum

Best Prices on Avon Tires?

Northman

Anybody know the best place to buy them?

Mail order is fine, and I'd either have them shipped to me, or shipped to a location in the North East where I could have them mounted during a day trip.

My local dealer would mount them for free if I bought them from him, but he wants amost $600/pr + taxes, which brings that up another 15%. I've seen them for $220/pr US + shipping, without looking hard.

Ken? Joe? Either one of you got a good, economical source for mounting tires?

ummmmmmmm I thnk it was 230 and they were very helpful replacing the rear when I got a nail in it the first week I had it :). Avons full replacement warente;) that also included tax because I am local but you will have to pay shipping so it should be about the same

They are listed on there web page and will meet/beat all others prices.

I just paid $230, which included mounting.

Where? :???:

I'm in the market now for these tires, so if you guys could help point me in the right direction, it would definitely help.

So far, I can get the pair from MAW for 214.90 + shipping. Parts 411 doesn't list the 46 on their website, so I sent them an email for pricing and availability.

I found out about www.swmototires.com through Warchild some time last year and have not been disappointed with either price nor service. This doesn't answer your question specifically about Avon, but it's a good place to start.

Thanks for the input, guys.

I just bought a pair from SWMototires.com, as per your recommendations.

They're about $15 more for the set, but the free shipping more than makes up for it. :grin: