CBR1100XX.org Forum

Shure Warranty Service

I know this isn't "bike parts" but with more and more people listening to mp3 players while riding I thought it would apply here.

In march of this yr. I purchased a set of E-3c in ear monitors from our local Apple store here to upgrade from the E-2c's I had been using, about 2 weeks ago I went to use them and the left earpiece was only putting out static :x I called Shure customer service and was asked for the numbers on the mini plug to verify their production date, Shure has a 2 yr warranty,

I was directed to mail the phones in with a note describing the problem I asked if they wanted everything IE. Tip's,carry case, and pkging they said no just the phones, I dropped them in an envelope and hoped for the best.

About 2 weeks later a box arrived from Shure containing a brand new set of E-3c's and all the accessories :D

I am very pleased with this company and thought I'd pass this on, I'm not sure if Etyomic has this kind of warranty service but that might factor in when spending near 200$ on a set of phones. I know who I'll be buying with in the future :wink:

Shure is :thumbsup: