CBR1100XX.org Forum

Tire Sizes

Hobicus

I'm at work, without my manual ,and need to order tires for the Bird.

Someone who's got a manual handy... can you look up the size of the front and rear tires, pretty please?

Guest rockmeupto125

I hope you realized the first one he listed was for the back, and the second one he listed was for the front.

Wouldn't want you ordering the wrong ones.

I hope you realized the first one he listed was for the back, and the second one he listed was for the front.  

Wouldn't want you ordering the wrong ones.

I rotate mine every 2000 miles :wink:

Sw Moto tires, as always.

Code           Name                                    Quantity     Price/Ea.         Total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

101-2102       Avon AV45 ST  120/70ZR-17 Front                1        $97.95        $97.95

101-2129       Avon AV46 ST  180/55ZR-17 Rear                 1       $131.95       $131.95

Shipping: SWMT Shipping:         $0.00

Sales Tax:         $0.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total:       $229.90

Not sure if I'm mounting a new front before heading off to Hookers, but my rear won't make another 6k miles. I figure when I get back, the front will be toast too, and I'll have it's replacement.

I ordered the Roads this afternoon from SWMOTO, or at least I think I did.

Since they don't have a phone and didn't send me an email saying they got my order or that they even had the tires in stock I guessing whether or not I'll have tires.

I think that's a stupid way to run a business.

Forrest, I've heard of very few people who were ultimately unhappy with swmototires, I think you be fine.

+1

I placed my order in the same manner on a Sat. and Mon. morning they were at my door.

Oh shit, I have to order again...

POS Honda...

Gas, RotellaT 5w-40, PL410, Michelin Roads (again and again and again...), EBC HH, Yoshi, PC3, SpeedShifter, Wilbers, Silkolene Pro RSf 2.5, LaminarLip, HawkeOiler, AirHawk, ProGrip, NEP, Symtec, SignalDynamics, EagleEye, Givi, SW-TECH, SportTec, Shoei, FirstGear, PIAA, Passport 8500, etc.

Does it ever fucking end? :roll: