CBR1100XX.org Forum

Parts question...

Squareman357

The right side peg w/feeler and brake pedal...is it the same for all years? I found a complete unit including rear master cylinder used on E-Bay but it says for 2001 as the last year. Will that fit my 2002? If so, I'm buying it. Let me know. Also, how hard is it to change out the peg and brake pedal without doing anything to the brake lines?

The right side peg w/feeler and brake pedal...is it the same for all years? I found a complete unit including rear master cylinder used on E-Bay but it says for 2001 as the last year. Will that fit my 2002? If so, I'm buying it. Let me know. Also, how hard is it to change out the peg and brake pedal without doing anything to the brake lines?

Very easy to change out...in fact you dont have to do anything to the brake lines, just disconnect the linkage if i remember correctly

Another question...anyone seen or have the CompetitionWerkes Fender Eliminator Kit? How much of my undertray do I have to have to make that work?

I had the competitionwerks kit on my TLS. it wasn't the easiest install, but if you eyeball it, mark it with a pencil or white crayon on the undertray bottom, it should be pretty easy.

My undertail was MUCH more difficult to put in...it wasn't cut exactly like it should have been, so i had to do a lot of dremel grinding to get it to fit properly.

IMHO, YMMV.

Guest rockmeupto125

'01 and '02 are the same.