CBR1100XX.org Forum

sprockets

XXMAN

John,

How come your buddies at Honda Direct Line/www.hondaonlineparts.com don't have anything on an air cleaner or front pads for an 02/03?? Their search comes back with:

No parts available with that part number

17210-MAT-E01 air cleaner

06455-MAT-E21 front pads

They show a listing for the rear pads, though.

Do they not do all parts, but just those in common with the cruisers and touring bikes?

No parts available with that part number  

17210-MAT-E01 air cleaner  

06455-MAT-E21 front pads  

They show a listing for the rear pads, though.  

Do they not do all parts, but just those in common with the cruisers and touring bikes?

Thier site is geared toward the Honda Cruisers. They own two fullline dealerships but the Directline parts business is only designed toward cruisers. If you know the part numbers that you want (obviously u do) then they will get them shipped directly to you from Honda. I buy alot of parts from them for the Bird. I now have them stocking CCT's and Vista Cruises for me since I move so many each month. They stock according to demand.

They stock tons of chrome stuff for the VTX, and Wing !!

I just like the 5% price guarantee over Ron Ayers and Service Honda.

And the free shipping

I looked at ron ayers there are two different rear spockets how do I know which to order? Can not find part number for front sprocket. I hope the part numbers are the same because I want to order from honda direct. :?

Just had an interesting experience with Honda Direct Line/www.hondaonlineparts.com - I saw sourced my own PN's then priced them on their website beating Ron Ayers. I called (866-948-6464 to verify the color of one to find out that the online price IS NOT what I would have paid but rather I would have paid 20% MORE! I asked the monkey on the phone what th prices on the internet were and was told "those are only referenmce prices" to give the consumer an idea of the price, not the actual price paid." I'll take my business back to Ron Ayers thank you!