CBR1100XX.org Forum

New Toys in sight

GerardoXX

Hi guys, I know that many of you have a second bike for the track or the twisted road. I mean the RC51, I am about to buy one, but want to know your insight of the bike, specilly on the following matters

- How hot is hot for that bike, I have been told that runs really hot, between 220 ºF to 240 ºF is that normal and is that true?

- How crampy is it, could you go easily a couple hours riding it in the road without suffering from muscle cramps or painful neck, wrist or knees.

- How fun is to ride it

- Anything else you want to share.

Thanks

Hi guys, I know that many of you have a second bike for the track or the twisted road. I mean the RC51, I am about to buy one, but want to know your insight of the bike, specilly on the following matters

- How hot is hot for that bike, I have been told that runs really hot, between 220 ºF to 240 ºF is that normal and is that true?

- How crampy is it, could you go easily a couple hours riding it in the road without suffering from muscle cramps or painful neck, wrist or knees.

- How fun is to ride it

- Anything else you want to share.

Thanks

You wont regret it! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yes they run hot but with Radiator vents, PC3r, and some water wetter you will be fine.

Crampy isn't how I would expain it, I have ridden it 4-500 miles at a time with breaks occasionally. No ill affect on myself, it does take a while to get used to. At first you will not be comfortable especially when comparing it to the XX.

The V-Twin is awhole lot more fun to ride than a I4. You will see what we mean by a bike having a SOUL!

IF......IF......I had to choose between the XX and the RC, I would give up the XX...........Damn did I say that? The RC blows away the XX in FUN FACTOR! :grin:

IF......IF......I had to choose between the XX and the RC, I would give up the XX...........Damn did I say that? The RC blows away the XX in FUN FACTOR! :grin:

sigh... i really wish honda made a big engined vtwin sport tourer. (like the futura- but better & faster because it would be a honda)