CBR1100XX.org Forum

Before and after pics of our house. LOTS of pics.

RichardCranium

Here are quite a few pics of some of the stuff we have been doing to the house. I left a bunch of stuff out and we didn't take good pics of some things but you get the idea.

Front of house:

Before

oldfence-s.jpg

house-s.jpg

housebeforefrtrt-s.jpg

After

housepainted8-s.jpg

housepainted3-s.jpg

Back of house:

Before

oldgaragedoor-s.jpg

After

housepainted7-s.jpg

Kitchen:

Before

kitchenbefore1-s.jpg

kitchenbefore2-s.jpg

After

kitchenafter5-s.jpg

kitchenafter6-s.jpg

Breakfast area:

Before

breakfastbefore1-s.jpg

breakfastbefore2-s.jpg

breakfastbefore3-s.jpg

After

breakfastafter-s.jpg

mural-s.jpg

breakfastafter2-s.jpg

Den:

Before

den1-s.jpg

den3-s.jpg

den4-s.jpg

After

denafter1-s.jpg

denafter2-s.jpg

denafter3-s.jpg

Master:

Before

master-s.jpg

After

newmaster-s.jpg

Master Bath:

Before

bathroombefore2-s.jpg

bathroom4-s.jpg

After

masterbathafter-s.jpg

Office:

Before

oldoffice1-s.jpg

After

officeafter-s.jpg

Nursery:

This is the only before pic I could find.

myshotty-s.jpg

After

nursery-s.jpg

Entry:

No before pics.

entryafter1-s.jpg

entryafter2-s.jpg

Utility room.

Before

utilitybefore-s.jpg

After

utilityafter-s.jpg

Just keep your screen saver scrolling with all the pics of your Blackbird buddies. Especially the nekkid ones. That'll sell it :lol:

I've noticed no pics of you working....

I take this to mean u managed to get the woman to do all the work....

:twisted:  :twisted:  

HTF u manage that one?  lol

Thats how I run it. :D

We've actually done a lot more than those pics indicate. Its time to move. I want a newer more efficient house and I want a very big yard. I mean like 2 acres minimum. I would like 5 to 10 acres but that probably won't happen. There is one place we are going to take a look at that is on 40 acres but its a bit further out than we want to be. Funny thing is its probably only about a 30 min drive from Tulsa so by most of your standards it would be a very short commute.

I guess I should come clean and post a pic of the truth.

nofence11.jpg

I actually do some of the work. :wink: Oddly enough the only pic I could find of me working is this one of me and the wifes step-dad putting in the new fence.

You dig all those post holes by hand????

Damn man..  You REALLY worked.

No. But don't tell anyone. :wink: It was hard work even with the auger, which btw was a Honda. There is so much clay in the soil here I was hanging off of it with my feet off the ground trying to get it to bore thru on about every hole.

Are you sure that's you working in the pic? Kinda hard to tell w/ your back to the camera.   :wink:

Boy now there is a loaded question with this bunch. :D

I want a newer more efficient house and I want a very big yard. I mean like 2 acres minimum. I would like 5 to 10 acres but that probably won't happen. There is one place we are going to take a look at that is on 40 acres but its a bit further out than we want to be.

Do you have a Riding lawnmower?

With a riding mower 2 acres = 2-8 hours (depending on the size 5' or 3' respectively).

Or does the wife want a horse?

?

More efficient..... Like how?

I want a newer more efficient house and I want a very big yard. I mean like 2 acres minimum. I would like 5 to 10 acres but that probably won't happen. There is one place we are going to take a look at that is on 40 acres but its a bit further out than we want to be.

Do you have a Riding lawnmower?

With a riding mower 2 acres = 2-8 hours (depending on the size 5' or 3' respectively).

Or does the wife want a horse?

?

More efficient..... Like how?

I know about the mowing. Its going to be fun. :D </sarcasm> At least it will be an excuse to buy another toy. A 50"+ ZTR should make quick work of it.

The 8 year old is an absolute horse fanatic but I don't really want one because I'm sure I'll wind up having to tend to it and then there are the vet bills. :shock: Thats another story. I'll buy her a 4 wheeler. Its basically a horse that only eats when you are using it, right?

As for effieciency. Its not the main reason we are moving. Just one of many. This is an old house and its drafty and has poor insulation and old single pane windows etc. We had planned on moving after about 5 years anyway so at this point I hate to drop a load of cash on new windows/insulation etc. It will just be nice to have a house that is better built and with newer technology like double pane gas filled windows etc.