CBR1100XX.org Forum

how to keep track of threads?

phil

Gidday fellas,

The forum's fantastic fun, most informative, but also very BUSY.

How can I keep track of certain threads without having to ferret through the whole lot every time I log in?

Occasions I want to do this:

- after posting a question to see replies

- after posting smart-ass comments to see who's pissed off (or humored)

- when lurking and listening into conversations dealing with sexx or speeding :wink: or was it sexx and speeding :?:

Oh, and how will I know if anyone replied to this one :!: :?: :lol:

There's also a "watch this topic for replies" link at the bottom left of every thread. That will e-mail you when that thread gets a response. If it gets 10 responses before you come back though, you only get one e-mail.

Also, at the top right of the main page there is a "new posts since last visit" link.

• 2 years later...

is there any way to save a thread of high interest (i.e., a dormant thread that has some really good info) within the forum?

Kind of like a "favorites/bookmarks" that can be accessed via the forum (and therefore via any computer without having to use the browser's bookmarking)?

Thanks!

I have it save my username and password. Then I clicked and dragged the "View posts since last visit" link off the main page up to my Favourites. So now, I just click that favourite and it brings me to XX, logs me in and shows me what's new since last time. Perfect.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use