CBR1100XX.org Forum

Emissions testing during yearly inspections

Warp11XX

I realize that after the fact is just a dandy time to think about this but... :oops: :oops:

If Virginia ever adopts the emissions testing requirements statewide that the NOVA/D.C. area residents have to endure, would a 2003 Bird with the Yosh RS-3 exhaust and a Power Commander PCIII be able to pass? If so, is it clean enough with the "base" map programmed into it or should adjustments be made to the lean side before going to the inspection station? I'd hate to play "musical exhausts", but I would if I had too... :twisted: :twisted: that pipe sounds soooo sweet....

I am surprised Va don't have it for all vehicles, lawnmowers, chainsaws, gas powdered dildo's, R/C Nitro trucks..

Va takes everything alittle to serious :mad:

:roll: Give 'em time...the Communistwealth will eventually catch up. Do you guys have to endure the exhaust/anal probe thingy yet in your area? I'm hoping that our low population density will allow me to live out my years and pass on before it gets here... :mad: but I doubt it....

You mention "gas powered dildo's"...aren't Harleys still classed as motor vehicles? :scooter:

As far as PA is concerned, it's a joke. It's a "gimmie" for federal highway money.

They don't even sniff the tailpipes. It's just a computer test to see if you have any codes in the computer. (malfunctioning sensors)

I wouldn't worry that any time soon they'll be checking tailpipe emisions.

I believe in Tennessee, fleet vehicles (as in work trucks), diesels, and motorcycles are exempt from testing. They only test in big urban areas as well. Out here in the boonies, they won't test anything.

It depends,if your O.E.M. exhaust system had cat(s) you`ll never pass emission test without one ,your HC readings would be way too high.

In other scenario,no cats,you shoud be able to pass test,is it just slow and fast idle,or engine is placed uder the load ?

Of course there are some very usefull things like partfilling your fuel tank with alcohol and playing with airpump and air valve,,,,,,,,,but that was done to my car.I`ve owned RX 7`s for way too long. :lol:

wifes dildo is hooked up to two caterpiller generators co-fased, and when she hit the "on" button them fuckers bog down some and start bellowing coal black smoke as she takes that fucker for a ride to tuna town. :shock:

I often check her emmissions with my probe in her tailpipe :wink: