CBR1100XX.org Forum

Garmin 2610

Mr dos equis

Hey guys I don't post too often so as far as I know the answer might already be here. My question is this, I just bought a Garmin 2610 and want to mount it on my bird. I see plenty of people make mounts for it but I really want one that centers it. I found this one mount but it's seems to only be available in the UK

http://www.adventure-motorcycling.co.uk/pr...ts/?product=184

Does anyone have one and if so what do they think of it? Does anyone have something similar and can I get it in the states? Any help is much appreciated

Hey guys I don't post too often so as far as I know the answer might already be here. My question is this, I just bought a Garmin 2610 and want to mount it on my bird. I see plenty of people make mounts for it but I really want one that centers it. I found this one mount but it's seems to only be available in the UK

http://www.adventure-motorcycling.co.uk/pr...ts/?product=184

Does anyone have one and if so what do they think of it? Does anyone have something similar and can I get it in the states? Any help is much appreciated

Give me a try. I don't have all of the products up yet in this category, so a phone call might be in order. See the products here:

http://www.sportbikeeffects.com/products.asp?cat=8485

Does anyone have a pic of either the stem stand or the ram solution?

I called stem stand the other day and they were kind of sketchy about a product. They said they would have to make one up and I'm still waiting to hear from them. I'm looking to go the center stem mount route.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
RAM and Touratech

Do you have a part number on that steering head mount? I've not seen that one from RAM. Thanks.

Well Steve was kind enough to send me the mount off his bird that he just sold and I have to say it's the shiznit! He had got it from stem stand but when I called they gave me the run around and said they would have to try and make another one. Anyway this one is perfect in that it mounts in the center (replacment triple nut) and does not block any gauges at all.

I bought the Garmin motorcycle cradle and attached it to the mount plate and it's a done deal. I would recommend this mount to all except the people at SS don't have any in stock and didn't break their arse trying to get back to me.