CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pictures of black tinted turn signals

Keith

Anyone have pictures of their bike after tinting the front turn signals? I'd like to take a look, but haven't

had any luck with message searches. I'm repairing the damage after my drop, so now is a good time to

do it if I'm going to.

Thanks!

Oh, one more request: does anyone have a picture of the bike after tinting with the running lights on?

It would be nice to see how much of the light is attenuated by the tint.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the picture. It appears the lights show through just fine.

BTW...you really have to be carful with how much tint you use. It doesn't take near as much as you think it does.

How can you tell when you have enough? The tint I purchased says to put on three or four light coats, but

there's nothing about how to tell when it's enough. With the lens out of the housing, does it look the same

as it will when it is reinstalled? If so, that should be enough information about when to stop spraying.

Thanks again.

I just noticed that Clear Alternitives is now making a smoked version of the clear front signals for the XX. I can sell either one (clear or smoked) for $65.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.  

KRP

I can paint em for $40.... :twisted:

I just noticed that Clear Alternitives is now making a smoked version of the clear front signals for the XX. I can sell either one (clear or smoked) for $65.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.  

KRP

Based on what I paid for the can of black spray tint, I can paint them for $12. :twisted:

KRP

Based on what I paid for the can of black spray tint, I can paint them for $12. :twisted:

I can do it with a can of krylon for $2.98 but it looks just like it's done with krylon. :twisted: :twisted: