CBR1100XX.org Forum

Tire sizes (for my wifes bike)

The Krypt Keeper

Her bike takes a 90/90-19 or 3.00/90-19 front tire on her Virago.

Problem is finding a 90/90 front.

The 90 tire is for sizes. 2.75 to 3.00 and 100 tire is for 3.25 to whatever.

Would it hurt much by just buyin a 100/90-19 and make my life a whole lot simpler. Turn in would be alittle slower, but this is her first bike, and this will be her first riding season.

I wanna order them from swmototires.com and found a crap load of tires that are 100/90

any advise ?

I found some Pirelli's, and just ordered the MT66's in a 90/90-19,

I am almost done with the project, carbs should be going back in within a couple weeks, and order a R/R and see what that ass stomping, fire breathing whole 535cc's bitch can do.. :wink:

Then let the wife have it

Well, my wife finally came to the conclusion of one important thing, after testing out her car the other day.

I had to put a new (plastic) :roll: intake manifold on her Thunderbird. So I do a nice rolling burnout with it.

I pulled back into the driveway, and my sister-in-law just looked puzzeled. Wife said to her that I put the tires, and gas in them, and pay for everything else. I can do as I please :shock:

I bought her a bike for her Birthday last yr. She was pregnant, and now 3 months after birth better be getting ready to ride.