CBR1100XX.org Forum

X-11 cct and water wetter

Mr dos equis

Ok last year I changed my cct out before my big trip. All was good, now after another 8k miles it's ratteling again ( I knew this was just a stop gap measure). So what I'm wanting to know is....Does the x-11 adjuster fix it for good? Anyone using one with some miles under it's belt? If so whats the part # and where can I pick one up? Also I was thinking of changing out my Anitfreeze and wanted some feedback from people that are using water wetter (sp). All help is appreciated...

Yes the X-11 lifter works very well.

I don't know how to get one though because they aren't available over here.

It might be possible to set something up for a group buy with one of the members over in asia. That's how some of us got ours.

I have had W.W. in my bike for about 2 years :grin: , big differance, fan never comes on. I hada it come on once last year while I was In W.V. at a light, passed a bank temp said 95 degree's :sad: . as soon as I rode about a mile the fan shut-off :cool:

Harry

I live down in Louisiana and it gets crazy hot :oops: . I have done a few trips outwest also and though the bike has never over heated...(even sitting in traffic in Arizona when it was 101) I would like it to run cooler for the obvious reasons. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the feedback.