CBR1100XX.org Forum

Peg lowering idea?

davesXX01

i have those pegs on my buell xb9r. but its in the shop getting fixed since i laid it down. as soon as i get it back i will try to switch the pegs and give a post here on what i find out. warning.. it may take a while cause harley is taking their sweet time fixing it.

Looks like a good 1 1/2" lower and still higher than the stock feelers.

SWEET!!!!!!

Another thing on my list of mods.

Looking on the LP site, there is another peg for the passenger that fits the XX and looks similar to those.

rockmeupto125,

Where might a person obtain a set of the frame plugs you have on your XX??? I'd love to have a set just to help keep those DAMN dirt dobbers :evil: from making a home in there :evil: My XX is kept in a carport instead of a garage and it is a constant battle to keep the little bastards out of my bike. Those plugs look a lot better than some I've seen.

Rider99XX

I thought that they might have been custom made :sad: They do look nice from what I can see of them. Maybe your friend could make some more and sell them to other members???? Maybe give you a cut for selling them :grin: I've seen some that look like they were made out of black plastic but know not where to buy them. I just don't like the looks of those in the pictures on the other thread.