CBR1100XX.org Forum

Givi top case for sale

Brett's (AirborneXX) wife Karen was cleaning out the garage and found this in a box. Not sure if it is brand new or gently used.

I have not seen it with my own eyes only through these pics. As you can see in the 1 pic there is a price on the tag of $259. She will take any reasonable offer.

I believe it is the 40ltr. No hardware just the key to open it.post-2853-0-68470400-1433502152_thumb.jp

post-2853-0-73947500-1433502983_thumb.jppost-2853-0-58535700-1433503036_thumb.jppost-2853-0-52390300-1433503077_thumb.jppost-2853-0-54062600-1433503154_thumb.jp

Message me if interested.

Edited by slowrideCX

No kidding I've already had people asking. But I REALLY like the Corbin's. But the little woman doesn't know the meaning of packing light.

in the second pic, is that a portrait of cousin eddy on the kitchen counter

Lmao not sure who that might be. Looks like the TV. I didn't take the pics.

Any takers? Karen is cleaning out the garage and would like to unload this case.

Make a respectable offer and it maybe yours.

Ok Karen said there are no blemishes that she can see, and is looking to get $150 plus shipping.

Loki gets first shot then Kelly and then Chris as they messaged me in that order. If they pass then its game on.

Karen inspected the case more closely you can see it was used gently. Not new. Still in very good condition. She is asking $150 plus shipping but that is negotiable.

The only one that has gotten back to me so far is Kelly if I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow she is the top bidder. 😀

As of right now Kelly gets it if she still wants it.

• Upvote 1

I'd be interested, but don't want to do a bidding war. If Kelly is 1st in line let her have it.

EDIT: Sorry reread and saw it is the 40 liter, I need a bigger one.

Edited by TPXX

Kelly is the proud owner of this topcase.

I just need to shipp it out to her.

• Upvote 1

I believe Karen said it was in a box.. winning... 😀

• Upvote 1