CBR1100XX.org Forum

1997 Bird For Sale in Connecticut

Hello,

I used to be an active forum member, and now am ready to sell a beautiful 1997 'bird. It is located in eastern Connecticut, and has 7,356 miles on it. New tires, wonderful condition, black color. A truly great original, no accidents, unmodified bike for those who prefer carburetors. I will be posting more information and pictures, etc. (it looks just like the sales literature!). My asking price is $3900, which is very reasonable for a bike in this condition. If you are interested, contact me and come to E. CT for a look - you will not be disappointed! NEW - O.K. - my neighbor kindly took and posted the photos - they give you a pretty good idea of what I have for sale. The bike has had very little use, and needs someone to take it out and put some miles on it. Please feel free to ask any questions - I plan to take a look at the tires and provide the exact brand and model - I forgot to check and I can't remember.

post-3566-1303419140.jpg

post-3566-1303419162.jpg

post-3566-1303419180.jpg

post-3566-1303419204.jpg

post-3566-1303419323.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Great bike and decent price, the thing is like new with 7500 miles, the bike has really never been used what a waste of an XX. My 97 will turn 60K ,iles this summer and my buddies 02 will turn 100K miles, both of em run like new and go like stink with all the modz! GL w sale