CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 RC51

includes Dan Kyle forks ($450), Michelin tires($350), Vortex gas cap($50), custom cut rear brake rotor($50), Flush mount turn signals($40), New mini Yuasa high output Battery($150), Custom paint($1000), Moriwaki radiator fins($125), Brembo front rotors($450), HRC front brake pads($175), Rear undertail($200), black out perforated head light covers($25), Rear hugger($25), black powder coated Harris Hi Pipes($800), Harris frame sliders($125), 520 sprockets/chain mod($225), HRC mirror blockoffs($25), Extra set of Stock pipes, Flapper mod, Pair mod, Air filter mod, Snorkle mod, Lots and lots of extra parts from matching RC51 race bike that I sold.

This bike has OVER $3000 in aftermarket/performance products on it!!! Not including the cool, one of a kind paint job!

I am selling it to buy a street tard. I have not ridden the bike but a few times this year and where I live now just sucks ass for riding. She needs to go to someone that will lover her as much as I have.

Contact me at 757.214.7372 or vbremodeling@gmail.com

$6500

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

What are you gonna replace her with a three-wheeled scooter like Chris A's? (which rocks by the way!)

I need an urban assault vehicle to spank all the squids with around here. 99% of the riders in this area wear nothing but shorts/flipflops/tshirts :icon_rolleyes: and a Big bore Motard would be the perfect bike to terrorize them with.

The RC is totally out of place here. A complete opposite from what so beautifully it did before. Nothing but straight roads and stop lights.

Get up to 211 and the Blue Ridge Parkway....you will be right at home again in the twisties !!!

Isn't VIR down there?

Don't go to 211 basically a speed trap now.. BRP is 45mph and a federal ticket if caught.. much better roads to play on than them..

congrats on the sale, and congrats on the new toy..

I know the squids in VA Beach only want to stretch, lower, and go straight.. .