CBR1100XX.org Forum

F/S 2000 CBR1100XX Blue

Ok, there are some areas where "demanding" is ok.

If she is "demanding" I nail her in the ass. I'll do it.

If she is "demanding" I give her a 'pearl necklace" she's got it!!

If she is "demanding" I nail both her and her twin sister and film it at the same time. I'll obey!!

LOL...You mean there's chicks out there who don't take it in the ass? I thought that was standard...

OK....you knew I would chime in here sooner or later Dave :icon_biggrin:

The old Dave:

I'm getting divorced

She wants kids, I don't

I don't like being told what to do

I want to live my own life my way

I want to be able to afford more bikes

I like being alone

I don't want to be kept track of

I don't want to have to report in

Within 60 days of splitting with the wife:

I have a new girlfriend

It's going to be real hard to do motorcycle trips now

I know we hung out 3 or 4 times a year in Syracuse...can't do that anymore

She has 2 babies

We're moving in together

Now...you are going motorcycle-less?

Hey you gotta do what't best for you, the kids, the family, HER :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Love does some weird shit to people but I'll tell you now what I told you then....you never gave yourself a chance to find yourself inside that fat white body. :icon_biggrin: You never leaned on your friends long enough to see what you really wanted for you. You found a new chick and you ditched your friends. (speaking for myself and how I felt) She is/was a rebound at the time and now you are giving up the one thing that gave you happiness in life before her. You literally jumped from a wife to a GF in one leap. You were all caught up in new pussy and sounded like every other lost guy..."this is different." You know I was there....in that same position with you. Luckily I was forgiven. Being single...you had it all. You had time, freedom, family and friends. I'll never forget that call I made to you a few weeks after you moved out from the wife.

ME: "Dude...let's do a blow out Syracuse trip soon"

YOU: "Now isn't the right time man..."

ME: "Now is when these times are written for"

YOU: "I don't think she would be so comfortable with it"

I knew at that very moment life as "WE" knew it was over. :icon_redface::icon_neutral:

At the end of the day I wish you only the very best....but you MUST understand that within a 2 month time period you went from the 2 above scenarios....and you dropped off the face of the earth with me.

BUT....go kick some daddy ass brother...I love you.

The old times:

Syracuse2002.jpg

Syracuse2001.jpg

Syracuse2003.jpg

Syracuse2.jpg

So...what would you say if I told I got married last weekend then? Do you think that's a mistake?

With all the phone calls I'm getting about the XX for sale, I'm quite certain I won't be bikeless for awhile.

Dave, I love you too....but you broke up with me, I didn't break up with you honeybear.

LOL...great pics. Thanks for posting!

So...what would you say if I told I got married last weekend then? Do you think that's a mistake?

With all the phone calls I'm getting about the XX for sale, I'm quite certain I won't be bikeless for awhile.

Dave, I love you too....but you broke up with me, I didn't break up with you honeybear.

I would say "Congratulations."

We will have to agree to disagree on the last point. I was ready, able, and willing to rock and roll. It's hard to go from having a steady boyfriend to someone who has to worry about "I don't think she would be so comfortable with it"

Just didn't want to beg AND/OR put you in a weird position.

If you did get married...I wish you the bery best. You should have told me...you know I am always good for a $500 cash gift :icon_biggrin:

The only weird position you've ever put me in was that one time on the third floor of the Fairfield when you asked me to do that thing you like...well...that was a little weird, but still not all bad.

$500 bucks!!?? That's more than Artie gives.

I wanted to remain a steady boyfriend, butt, you didn't want the long distance relationship any more.

LOL...great pics. Thanks for posting!

P.S. I don't consider anything a mistake...just life experiences that mold us as people.

P.P.S. That night I made sweet sweet love on the hood of your pops corvette....that can be classified as fantastic...but prolly a mistake :icon_evilgrin:

The only weird position you've ever put me in was that one time on the third floor of the Fairfield when you asked me to do that thing you like...well...that was a little weird, but still not all bad.

$500 bucks!!?? That's more than Artie gives.

I wanted to remain a steady boyfriend, butt, you didn't want the long distance relationship any more.

Long distance relationships suck if you can never kiss that pale prickly skinn ever again.

What did you tell me that one day "Bros before ho's?" I hope her facial hair grows in thicker than yours :icon_biggrin:

BTW, it sure is easy for you to throw the whole "fat boy" thing around now... I don't think you really do love me like you say you do.

Bro's before ho's? Hmm....didn't we spend most of our time drinking....supertits!

I do I do...I take back the fat comment. I'll leave it at pleasantly portly and overly big boned.

Supertits...man I could go on about all the trips and what we did & saw.

Let me set this one up:

Dave, Andrew and I in a strip club in Canada. I see a stripper sitting with dave talking to him. She says something to him (he is drunk by the way) and he nods his head yes. She grabs his hand and while walking to the "champagne room" another stripper grabs his other hand and alll 3 walk off.

About 10 songs later dave comes rushing and stumbling up to me.

Dave: Dude...I'm in deep shit

Me: What's the problem

Dave: The bouncer is going to kick my ass

Me: What's the problem

Dave: I need a few bucks

Me: What's a few

Dave: Just a couple

Me: Couple how many

Dave: Couple hundred

LOL.....supertits.

I forgot about those 2 "older type" "mother figure" "not so great looking MILFS" we got into the hot tub in Stowe, VT.

Didn't you ask me to smell your finger that night?

Shit...what about that other chick that we picked up at the bar. Then she took us to that secret bar peoples hang out after hours. And the girl who almost threw up on you. The rusty nail....where we were "The guys from NY"

Dave and I went to this Mobil station around the corner from the B&B we were staying at to buy some beer. The cash register guy says to me "you are those 2 guys from NY everyone in town is talking about"

Fucking great.

Hey Dave, wanna meet up in Syracuse on the 19th of July? We can pick up a litre of Malibu Rum pour it into water bottles and go to hooters and order a shit load of sodas?

Seriously...let's do it.

I also just remembered being locked out of the B&B and tossing stones at your window to come down and unlock the door.

Come on...peeps....over 500 views and no offers? What do you have to do to sell these XX's??

I asked you to smell my finger every night! Fucker!

#1 You will need to take the dildo out of the seat #1

#2 No one is going to buy it because they all know you will regret it and it's the wrong thing to do.

#3 I posted a secret thread that only you can't see telling people all the shit that is wrong with it.

#4 Everyone on this board knows what happens to a motor vehicle when it isn't used for 15 years.

#1 You will need to take the dildo out of the seat #1

#2 No one is going to buy it because they all know you will regret it and it's the wrong thing to do.

#3 I posted a secret thread that only you can't see telling people all the shit that is wrong with it.

#4 Everyone on this board knows what happens to a motor vehicle when it isn't used for 15 years.

I knew there was a logical explanation.

I'll buy the seat. Leave the dildo attached. :icon_whistle::icon_biggrin:

I would like to think that my ass has a little less hair. Although thinking doesn't make it so... :icon_shifty: :icon_wink:

I would have thought that you'd do the waxing equivalent of the donkey punch. You know, wait until the perfect moment and then RRIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!!!! That'll make anyone clench... :icon_whistle:

I've sent you a message; am very interested in this bike. Looks all good and all; only concerned about getting it to me. I live in wisconsin and shipping wud be exorbitant.

i just looked up some more stuff; like i have to pay duty and arrange for customs, etc. Man this is looking at turning into a major pain....am thinking twice about this now

I'll buy the seat. Leave the dildo attached. :icon_whistle::icon_biggrin:

Shouldnt you at least try it on for size first before you buy ? You may want to get a picture, just for the record too :icon_drool:

:icon_lmao: :icon_lmao: :icon_lmao: :icon_twisted:

i just looked up some more stuff; like i have to pay duty and arrange for customs, etc. Man this is looking at turning into a major pain....am thinking twice about this now

There is an easy solution to your dilemma, start dating some girl who forbids you to ride and demands you spend your money on her and the kids. That should take care of your need for a bike. You may want to hand over your balls while your at it because you will no longer need them either. :icon_twisted:

E-J-E-C-T-!-!-!-!

My wife doesn't really "like" motorcycles, but she knows it's what I do, and she knows it's what I love, so she won't tell me to give it up (unless I get really hurt after we have OUR kids or something)... Oh yeah... and we had been together for 2 years and engaged for 1 year before I started motorcycling...

FWIW, the "in love" feeling lasts about 12-18 months, is a chemical in your brain, and makes you do dumb stuff for the woman. It was originally enough time for cave men to hook up with cave women, take care of her while she's pregnant and while baby is an infant, and stick around for long enough for mom to be back on her feet and able to take care of herself and baby before man loses interest and heads to the next piece of tail. Purely chemical.

E-J-E-C-T

I mean... er... uh... Congratts!

Mike