CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Peg lowering brackets

How about fabbing a set for the passenger. I have the fronts, It would be nice, To give the pillion, A little more room also. :icon_whistle

Three questions:

These do work with the stock pegs...correct?

Any issues known about using with a full Yosh RS-3 4-2-1 exhaust system?

Is the price still $55 shipped to US zip 24134?

Three questions:

These do work with the stock pegs...correct?

Any issues known about using with a full Yosh RS-3 4-2-1 exhaust system?

Is the price still $55 shipped to US zip 24134?

Yep, no, and yes. :icon_biggrin:

How about fabbing a set for the passenger. I have the fronts, It would be nice, To give the pillion, A little more room also. :icon_whistle

The rears are totally different but I may try something in the future.

If you do, you'll have another customer in me. I'd really, really, like to find a way to

get my wife some more leg room, other than replacing the 'bird with something more

suited to two up comfortable touring, that is...

If you do, you'll have another customer in me. I'd really, really, like to find a way to

get my wife some more leg room, other than replacing the 'bird with something more

I would also, maybe two sets also, also.

I would absolutely purchase a set for the passenger pegs! My wife complains of comfort issues after about 45 minutes of riding. She can go about an hour and a half on my Mean Streak, so we never get to take the CBR on any significant trips! :icon_think:

Yeah I have heard that the Buell pegs work on the pillion pegs but I am so happy with the blocks from the first round that I would buy a set for the pillion if they fitted :icon_surprised::icon_biggrin:

I would absolutely purchase a set for the passenger pegs! My wife complains of comfort issues after about 45 minutes of riding. She can go about an hour and a half on my Mean Streak, so we never get to take the CBR on any significant trips! :icon_think:

I started a seperate thread for the rears. Questions, comments, opinions, ect. Go here: http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?...ew_post&f=4

I'm in! PayPal sent :icon_biggrin:

*Edit - except I forgot to say what it was for in my paypal note. Crap. :icon_doh:

That's ok Diane, I got it and am shipping them this morning

WHEW! Thanks!

I'm pretty excited!! I've only just started doing mods to her after having her for almost 2 years so I can't wait to get these!! :icon_biggrin:

So, how do these compare to buell pegs, any feedback?

I had Buells, thats why I made these! Although buells lower your feet they also push them back and you loose the nice rubber pad.

Mine are straight down.

There was tons of feedback on the original 100 sets I sold, that thread has since dissapeared :icon_rolleyes:

All I can say is 240 'Brid riders are very happy :icon_biggrin:

Got mine a few days ago, just put em on today. AWESOME!! Makes a big difference. Thanks a lot! :icon_biggrin:

Now I just need the snow to melt and the temp to come up just a little... :icon_neutral:

So if the Buell pegs fit a Busa and also fit the XX, would these fit a Busa? I have an '08 Busa and like the Buell peg mod but I like having a rubber on my feet fopr vibration prtection. So, I'd like to keep stock pegs and lower em down. Will this work ya think? If so, let me know and I'll pass the word on to other Busa boys.

So if the Buell pegs fit a Busa and also fit the XX, would these fit a Busa? I have an '08 Busa and like the Buell peg mod but I like having a rubber on my feet fopr vibration prtection. So, I'd like to keep stock pegs and lower em down. Will this work ya think? If so, let me know and I'll pass the word on to other Busa boys.

Buell pegs have been made to fit a lot of bikes, 'Busa's, ZX-14, other CBR's, VFR's and some others. These are made specific to 'Birds and would require some modification to work on other bikes.

Not to worry, I'm currently modding some to fit both the 'Busa and ZX-14.

Watch for updates!

PM sent to you also.

Everyone please hold off on sending payments to me until further notice!

Problem: I order these in batches of 30 or so from the machine shop and the last batch I ordered seems to have been lost by UPS

Worst thing is is the package wasn't insured for full value :icon_rolleyes:

I don't want to sit on anybodys money unless I have them ready to ship!

Pray that UPS finds my box!!