CBR1100XX.org Forum

Fall cleaning, stuff for sale: Moto gear, Segway, RC stuff, paintball stuff

It's that time of year, garage-shop spaces are being cleaned up to start using them again, and shit is going away.  None of this is very rational to ship, so I'm throwing it out here for our few near-ish members or anyone who thinks it could be worth shipping or putting on a bus.  I think I'm underpricing everything but want it to go.  

One thing not listed yet is a full set of paintball gear, like a huge steamer trunk sized container.  I haven't even opened it in over five years, need to get pics and inventory.  No idea what it's worth, and I'd be happy to get a couple hundred and be done.  It was all mid-high end stuff at its time, and I got it from a business partner who was upgrading to truly high end stuff.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mpo/d/phoenix-dirt-bike-riding-gear-for-the/7400384894.html

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/for/d/phoenix-ninebot-segway-mini-standing/7400382118.html

Other stuff not yet listed, and easy to ship, is a shitload of traditional 2.4 GHz Spektrum RC parts, some planes, and some helicopters and a quadcopter (again, old style not self-flying).  If there's any interest in this we can talk details.  And I mean a LUDICROUS amount of radios and shit.  Oh, an RC boat too, fucking fast.  I'm flying modern quads lately and not flying or using any of the older stuff.  

EDIT:  Also, meetup in Los Angeles or Vegas areas are not out of the question, as I'll be going to both at some point.  No firm plan yet but it's coming.