CBR1100XX.org Forum

Centerstand Bracket

Silverbird2

I can't seem to find the thread where someone fabricated a bracket for the centrestand to use with a 4-2-1. Porter had one on his. Anyone remember who made those?

I believe it was RedJ :icon_confused: But I don't think he had any more made after the first batch :icon_confused:

J may pop up, but he's not around much anymore. I've got pics of the TBR stop and the one J made, which was a copy of the TiForce stop, if you need a starting point.

Come to think of it, it might be worth checking if TiForce will sell you one separately....

I called 2 bros. they do not carry them anymore.

I checked Ti Forces site and could not find it either. I don't have the time to pull off the T Force one on my bike before it is picked up, to make a copy of it.

I can make it, but not right now...maybe send the template to Stan and see if He has the time.

Yeah anything that you can do to help would be appriciated. Some pics would be nice as well.

Perhaps you'd like me to wash your dick for you ( you little shit) :icon_evilgrin:

Remember the movie??

"He's taking the knfe out of the cheese.........do you think he wants a piece of cheese?"

Got that one memorized.

That does not look like something that hard to do.

Which one do you like best? Is the adjustability important?

Me, or was that a general question? For myself, the second one, because of the adjustabilty. Guys who have shimmed the rear will appreciate it. But I won't be needing one, so ignore me :icon_wink:

oh, yeah,,,Thank You !

That does not look like something that hard to do.

Which one do you like best? Is the adjustability important?

Me, or was that a general question? For myself, the second one, because of the adjustabilty. Guys who have shimmed the rear will appreciate it. But I won't be needing one, so ignore me :icon_wink:

No, I understand, but that is the answer I was looking for. If a pattern is possible, cardboard, or such. We have a waterjet place here. A little bending and drilling, a nut and bolt. After looking I could make a pattern. Cause I have a bike,,ta da. Too.

What, no "thank you" for the ones I did post? Mom was right, you Aussies are a rude bunch ;)

Why just because one wiped his dick on the curtain after giving her #8 :icon_surprised::icon_evilgrin:

NBL

EDIT: Fuck Thank You Very Much :icon_razz::icon_lol::icon_lol:

No, I understand, but that is the answer I was looking for. If a pattern is possible, cardboard, or such. We have a water jet place here. A little bending and drilling, a nut and bolt. After looking I could make a pattern. Cause I have a bike,,ta da. Too.

Well if you did decide to do a run of either of these stops I am sure that there are a few guys on OzBB that would be interested and they would probably be a lot more polite than me because

a) They don't frequent this place :icon_razz::icon_lol:

B) I like my stock pipes and don't need one :icon_wink:

c) Umm can't think of anything else see a) :icon_lol:

Why just because one wiped his dick on the curtain after giving her #8 :icon_surprised::icon_evilgrin:

"Wiped his dick on the curtain"? That would indicate some sort of marginal interest in person hygiene. Seems unlikely in an Australian.

NBL

Right back at you :icon_wink: