CBR1100XX.org Forum

Dale Walkers Hole Shot performance

150Fuelie

I have used his stuff on V-max's, Bandits and a FZ1, he makes excellent stuff. I inquired about slipon's for my new BlackBird and here is his reply:

Morning Dan

Slip fit is what i rembered so it is possible, maybe go to a Bird forum and have a local owner get a hold of me that may be interested on loaning me a bike for the project.

Im in Aptos Ca. which is near Wattsonvile Ca.

831-761-2808 is my shop number or they could e mail me: dlwalker@holeshot.com

This is something i may be able to get to this winter

Also, i would only want to make one set so we would need to see if they want a standard low mount set of high pipes

The one down fall about the trick looking high set, is the bag issue

Thanks Dale

I have used his stuff on V-max's, Bandits and a FZ1, he makes excellent stuff. I inquired about slipon's for my new BlackBird and here is his reply:

Morning Dan

Slip fit is what i rembered so it is possible, maybe go to a Bird forum and have a local owner get a hold of me that may be interested on loaning me a bike for the project.

Im in Aptos Ca. which is near Wattsonvile Ca.

831-761-2808 is my shop number or they could e mail me: dlwalker@holeshot.com

This is something i may be able to get to this winter

Also, i would only want to make one set so we would need to see if they want a standard low mount set of high pipes

The one down fall about the trick looking high set, is the bag issue

Thanks Dale

I used to live there, and I worked with a guy that knows him, they went to highschool together.

Too bad I live 300mi away or I'd volunteer. :icon_doh:

If you are serious about this, I may be able to help you...

When I left California, I gave "Lucille" to a friend of mine who lives very close to Dale's shop.

Lucille was my 2001 Bird, the one that Corbin used on his website to sell his Beetle Bags...

My friend Stan, who also rides Suzukis, is familiar with Dale's work and if Stan still has Lucille, he might be willing to assist....

Let me know....

John

• 3 weeks later...

Is anybody gonna volunteer?

er, check post 6...

:icon_dance:

Thanks, I didn't see where he wanted to be contacted, will pm him.

NP - that's one thing I'm not crazy about re: this forum set-up - No automatic way to know if someone replied to a post.. Although the search and archiving are top-notch!!

Hope Dale figures something out - I know the Fizzy guys worship him!!

er, check post 6...

NP - that's one thing I'm not crazy about re: this forum set-up - No automatic way to know if someone replied to a post.. Although the search and archiving are top-notch!!

Why not go to Options ( top right of thread ) and click on track this topic then you receive an email whenever someone posts in this thread - either immediately or delayed :icon_think: or when you post tick the enable email notification of replies in post options :icon_wink:

er, check post 6...

Why not go to Options ( top right of thread ) and click on track this topic then you receive an email whenever someone posts in this thread - either immediately or delayed :icon_think: or when you post tick the enable email notification of replies in post options :icon_wink:

yep, I know - just used to the Delphi Forums where by default you get an email if someone replies "to you" in a thread (or not, if ya want, OR if ANYONE replies to said thread such as in here).. Kind of easier to carry on person-person conversation.. Not a big deal at all - just thinkin' out loud!

er, check post 6...

yep, I know - just used to the Delphi Forums where by default you get an email if someone replies "to you" in a thread (or not, if ya want, OR if ANYONE replies to said thread such as in here).. Kind of easier to carry on person-person conversation.. Not a big deal at all - just thinkin' out loud!

Yeah CBRXX.com have a similar thing where you are automatically emailed of a reply unless you actually tick no replies box :icon_think:

• 2 weeks later...