CBR1100XX.org Forum

Buying tires

oldnslo

What Pete said.

MAW has several warehouses, and there's every chance in the world that one tire will be shipped from Grapevine, TX, and the other one from Minnesota, resulting in different arrival dates. They're also famous for the "Yes, of course we have ___ in stock", only to find they don't, and it's a month and a half on back order.

I've never had any of this BS with SWMT, and they've usually got the best, or at least competitive prices.

Definately SWMototires. They are like the official tire supplier of CBR1100XX.org. :wink: Though there are still some guys who buy elsewhere so they can remind us of why we like SWMoto.

They also ship for free if you buy a set.

SWMOTOTIRES.COM is the only way to go. Better and cheaper than MAWONLINE.

I just got a new avon rear. It was on the door step two days after I ordered it. They emailed the confirmation about two hours after I ordered it. Also the tire was packaged nicely to. It was supported by two tire size pieces of sturdy cardboard. Unlike MAW, who tapes it up all tight. When it arrives its all warped and shit.

DMT 800-654-0565, call and ask for Nick ext. 122. By far the best sales person I've dealt with over the phone!! And their prices usualy beat everyone elses. Never dealt with SWMOTOTIRES.COM do don't know.

gcp