CBR1100XX.org Forum

brand new 1999-2001 front wheel

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/cityboy25/slideshow/

part # 44650-MBW-000

Bought this wheel for my 2000 Bird but recently sold it so now have the wheel available for sale. The story behind the wheel is that a guy was looking at a 2000 Bird brand new in the showroom but didn't like the fact that the front wheel had a couple small scratches in the paint and would only do the deal if the dealer replaced the front wheel assembly. Dealer did replace the wheel with a new non-scratched wheel so the bike sold. The dealer stuck the takeoff wheel in the back room and it sat there until about 2 years ago when I bought the wheel. It does have a couple small scratches in the paint but nothing else. There are no dings/dents in the wheel. It never even saw the road. The part number shows it is for a 1999-2001 so not sure about the rest of the years. Basically, it is a brand new OEM wheel with very minute surface scratches in the paint. Seals and bearings are in the hubs. I'm looking to get $275 shipped for the wheel. US only.