CBR1100XX.org Forum

Free With Donation To The Human Fund

I've had these items available for some time. Since we have a XX member in need and finite funds in The Human Fund, I'm willing to part with them at no profit to me in exchange for a donation to The Human Fund.

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=85755&hl=

Two sets of Z's Custom Leathers. The measurements these were made to are listed in the thread.

One two-piece, one one-piece suit.

Don't buy if you aren't pretty sure you can fit them or know someone who'd will. $200 donation each, and I'll pay to ship anywhere in the US. You can buy one or both if you want. If you're about 5' 10" and 205-210 pounds, there's a good chance they'll fit. At 170-175, they're too loose on me (unless I were to layer underneath).

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=82306&hl=

Flat bed trailer. Never used since I bought it. I'll be up-front and say it doesn't look as good as the photos in the thread. It was in neglected condition when I bought it. I put just over $500 into having it sandblasted, primed and painted. A new wood deck was fabricated, and it can be reproduced at-will from lumber from any hardware store. I pulled off the wood deck a few years back because the sun was slowly eating it up (it's still good), but the rest of the trailer is just sitting in the driveway with the paint fading. By now, it might need new tires just to avoid any concern about old rubber, but they hold pressure, and it should be otherwise mechanically sound. $500 to The Human Fund. I paid $500 for it, but since it's not garage-kept, I can't ask someone to pay more than that for it.

I'd rather let someone have it who will put it to good use than just hold onto it hoping some day I'll use it. You have to come and get it (24201 area). I might be able to meet you part way...depending on when you want to get it. For the DMV, I will say you paid $500 for it on the title transfer.