CBR1100XX.org Forum

More stuff

So much fun, this year/year.5 continues to be. Car I picked up after the wife split spun a bearing, so now I'm on the hook to find another, which means I sell some shit to get it done. I'm not sure on fair pricing for some of these things and I'm also listing them in order of easiest to hardest for me to sell, because some will be tough to let go of, but fuck it.

1: Glock 27- Excellent shape, not sure what gen it is but it's about 6/7 years old. Very light use, maybe has 500 rounds through it tops.

2: Tissot T-Touch 2: The band on this watch will PROBABLY not fit many of you so that'd have to be replaced, but it's also in excellent shape, and it's a generally great timepiece.

3: Glock 22- Little bit older than the 27, perhaps 2000 rounds through it.

4: Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaut: Also, would need a new band, but..........it's a epic piece.

Throw me prices you'd pay and I'll consider all offers, but was thinking the guns were worth a couple/few hundo a piece? Tissot is probably worth 4-500 somewhere......the Breitling I'd like to get at least 2500 for. Gonna start posting them on ebay/CL tomorrow but thought you guys might want to get dibs. PM me and I'll shoot you pictures of whatever you want.

In closing, life blows, but I just keep moving along doing what I can.

What kind of vehicle is this that allegedly spun a bearing? I haven't heard of that happening on a street car made in probably the last 15 years (in other words I'm making sure somebody isn't blowing smoke up your ass).

What kind of vehicle is this that allegedly spun a bearing? I haven't heard of that happening on a street car made in probably the last 15 years (in other words I'm making sure somebody isn't blowing smoke up your ass).

Subaru 2.5 up to '09 Very famous for doing it.