CBR1100XX.org Forum

2008 ZX-14 putting out feeler

Just putting out a little feeler on my 08' ZX-14. It's atomic silver, has just under 10K miles and comes with the following mods. 2 owner bike that I have had for just shy of 5 years. Clear title and clean overall. The bike dyno'd 183hp/112 tq when originally mapped.

Debadged

Hindle / Brocks full exhaust ( stainless steel / Titanium)

Mapped PCIII

Dynojet Quick shifter

3 position lowering link

Brocks front caliper brackets & strap.

PAIR system eliminated

BMC race filter

Standard profile smoked wind screen

DDM 55W X 4 HID's 5K temp on high and low beams

Lanyard killswitch with billet bracket and aux rockerswitch

LED's in both front and rear turn signals

Pit bull rear stand & no name front stand

Rear fender eliminator

Shorai lithium-ion full size battery less than 1 year old.

Frame sliders

GenMar 1" risers

16/40 gearing (17/41 stock and those come with the bike)

Repsol full synthetic oil used since 2600 miles old.

Pilot Road II tires, front 70% left, rear about 30% left.

Antifreeze replaced last year with water wetter added.

Full factory exhaust included like new as is rear fender and belly pan and stock screen.

The only real flaw I can think of is a small stress crack on the upper fairing between the right side headlight and windscreen. The crack doen't extend fully to either, it just sits kinda in the middle. It's been this way for 4+ years and has not gotten any worse. There are a couple of little chips on the front fender as well.

I will email new pics apon request.

The reason for selling is simply that I just don't hardly ride anymore. The last time the bike was out was 9/28/13.

I'm in no rush to sell this great bike, but if someone was interested in it who could give it a better home, who knows.

$6800-

post-1831-0-50013200-1389371572_thumb.jppost-1831-0-24708600-1389371620_thumb.jppost-1831-0-42268200-1389371746_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took the big girl out for a spin yesterday. About 35-40 miles. It's been 4.5 months since I've ridden it and I was easy on the throttle but one time when I gave it about 75% twist up to 8,500 rpm. Holy shineola,,,,, I forgot how strongly this thing pulls.

So, it's still for sale and I'm in no rush to dump it or let it go for less than I'm asking. It's a lotta' fun for sure.