CBR1100XX.org Forum

Elka shock group buy.

G'day lads. As the title indicates, I'm putting together a group buy for some Elka shocks. This buy is for their Stage 4, three-way adjustable shock with remote reservoir with the option for remote hydraulic preload adjustment as well.

More info is available on their website: http://www.elkasuspension.com/products/moto/moto-stage4/

The shocks will, of course, be built to spec based on your own weight and preferences and pre-tuned at the factory.

Regular prices are:

With hydraulic preload: $995 CDN

Without hydraulic preload: $795 CDN

Group buy prices are:

With hydraulic preload: $895.50 CDN

Without hydraulic preload: $715 CDN

Anyone interested can please PM me either here or (gasp) on the .com site.

On their website, if you click on Compatible Motorcycles, it don't even list the CBR1100XX.

Shewie mentioned on the Premier site that Elke would custom engineer dedicated BB shock if 10 people were interested and that they would offer some deep discounts. I'd guess from their point of view, they'll be adding another model to their lineup.

On their website, if you click on Compatible Motorcycles, it don't even list the CBR1100XX.

Shewie mentioned on the Premier site that Elke would custom engineer dedicated BB shock if 10 people were interested and that they would offer some deep discounts. I'd guess from their point of view, they'll be adding another model to their lineup.

Thanks Hank. Yes, if ten or more people are interested, Elka has agreed to build a shock for the bird which would, I assume, be added to their Compatible Motorcycles list. The discounts they are offering aren't what I could, in good conscience, call deep but they have dropped their already reduced price by another 10% for the group buy.