CBR1100XX.org Forum

For sale: Staintune slip-ons

G2

Sold my '01 XX and thought I'd see if there is any interest in a few items that will be listed individually:

Staintune slip-ons $385 and I pay for shipping, pipes are very nice with NO dents or significant scratches w/silencers and clamps. Packaging will be excellent.

post-126-0-96557400-1378577184_thumb.jpgpost-126-0-57091600-1378577989_thumb.jpgpost-126-0-89545700-1378578055_thumb.jpg

Sold my '01 XX and thought I'd see if there is any interest in a few items that will be listed individually:

Staintune slip-ons $385 and I pay for shipping, pipes are very nice with NO dents or significant scratches w/silencers and clamps. Packaging will be excellent.

attachicon.gifbike parts 124.JPGattachicon.gifbike parts 125.JPGattachicon.gifbike parts 126.JPG

I am in B.C. Canada, and will be in Centralia, Wash. Sept. 12th and Sept. Sept. 21st. If I can make arrangements with the hotel to accept and store them, would you ship them there and how would I pay you? Paypal?

Beautiful bike you had!

Greig

Greig,

Anywhere in the states works for me. I assumed $35 for my shipping cost. PayPal is what I'm using. PM me when your ready.

Greg

Is your name pronounced the same way? I should know this considering my last name...

Greig,

Anywhere in the states works for me. I assumed $35 for my shipping cost. PayPal is what I'm using. PM me when your ready.

Greg

Is your name pronounced the same way? I should know this considering my last name...

Hi Greg,

Yes, my name is pronounced same as yours. Parents added an "i" for some reason.

Can you ship the exhaust to Peppermill Empress Inn, 1233 Alder Street, Centralia, Washington, 98531. Att: Greig Taylor. Their tel. nbr is 360 330 9441 if it's needed.

We are arriving on the 12th and returning on the 20th or 21st and they said they would accept and hold parts for me. Six of us going for a week in California, a yearly ride for us. I am really looking forward to it.

How can I pay you? You said Paypal so I need an email address I think.

What else do you have for a Blackbird? I just purchased an '03 and it needs a few things. Sorry I missed the levers.

Greig

Greig: If you can't get them sent to your hotel have a look at https://www.kinek.com/cross-border-shopping You can your stuff shipped there and pick it for for 5 or 10 bucks.

Thanks, Joey, I'll file that away.

Greig

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD, special thanks for Joey. Still a great forum with stellar people!

I received the pipes - very nicely packaged and in great shape. I am looking forward to putting them on the bike for next year. Thanks again, you were a pleasure to deal with.

Greig

SOLD, special thanks for Joey. Still a great forum with stellar people!

I received the pipes - very nicely packaged and in great shape. I am looking forward to putting them on the bike for next year. Thanks again, you were a pleasure to deal with.

Greig

You too! I was pretty proud of that packaging job and am glad to hear they made it OK. This will be the 3rd XX they have been on, a testament to the quality of these pipes. They aren't used, they're experienced.

Enjoy and ride safe,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...