CBR1100XX.org Forum

Misterjung BS!!!

r3ckl3ss

Ordered a kit from misterjung.com based on the recommendations here last Thursday... was really anxious so I ordered overnight delivery.

Get email confirmations when ordering... great!

Monday, no word... so I send an email, saying that I actually wanted another one and could I add to the order if it hasn't shipped...

Get an email Tuesday saying my order has been recieved (original order that was made Thursday). Try to call the phone number listed, get the voicemail for some guy Allen, but the mailbox is full... sent more emails... called more...

Ordered a week ago, paid for overnight shipping... can't get ahold of anyone... WTF? Did anyone else have to deal w/ this bullshit? I order lenses from John and he goes the extra mile to check to make sure they made it... this fook won't even listen to his voicemails or check his email!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! If I had known this was gonna happen, obviously I woulda bought somewhere else and had it installed already!

-one pissed off John

John -

Sorry to hear about the crap you are putting up with. I bought twice from Jung and had no problems, always very prompt and friendly when dealing on the phone. That sucks, hopefully there is a good explanation.

I used the 5200 whites, nice and bright.....almost 2 years, no problems. I am considering an application for the XR650, I bought a desert headlight that accepts twin H7's as well. Super trick!

Good luck John, keep us posted bro.

Later, Sean.

Thanks for the positive words Sean... listen to me, you'd think something serious had happened to me... when you bitch about the little things, it shows you how lucky you are that their aren't bigger things to bitch about. Hope I didn't just jinx myself...

What makes it even more frustrating is that his webpage NEWS section was just updated yesterday... you would think that if you could take the time to update your page, you could at least check your email....

on a positive note, Discover card said that if nothing does get shipped, they will take care of the charge... so at least I won't be out any money. I'll just have to look somewhere else for the lights...

fingers crossed, John