CBR1100XX.org Forum

2004 GSXR 1000

:icon_sad: I hate to do this but she needs a new home.

I picked it up late last fall, had it out a few times and put on a few hundred miles before storing it. Put on about 3000 street miles since bringing it out this year. Had it at RacerXX so it has two days at the track on it. It runs and rides great.

Its a 04 with just under 22k miles now. It has aftermarket mirrors with signals, flush mount front signals, integrated smoke rear light, Yosh carbon fiber exhaust, Scotts steering stabilizer, 520 chain conversion, comes with rear seat and cowl, frame sliders. Clean and clear title. Upper fairing was repaired, It looks like it was tipped over on its right side and has some minor scratches. And it looks to have a slow slide on the left but the only damage was to the upper cowl. It has very minor scratches that you actually have to look for to see. Bike looks great from a few feet away. I was informed that its a Canadian model, which is the only way that explains the slight difference in color scheme.

$4500OBO

0525131158.jpg

0308130923a.jpg

0308130923.jpg

I have more pics if anyone is interested.