CBR1100XX.org Forum

Several jackets and pants.

I have way too many jackets and pants so its time to have a sale. Prices do not include shipping.

If you want to see huge pics just open the link of the actual pic and chop off the "_1".

FirstGear Kilamanjaro - 2XL - $75 - I bought this from another board member and never wore it. Its just too big for me. Comes with a liner.

SOLD

kilamanjaro_1.jpg

kilamanjaroback_1.jpg

Olympia AirGlide2 - XL - $75 - I wore this as my primary summer jacket for 2 or possibly 3 summers. It flows air like you are naked. It has a full liner that can be worn as a jacket when you get where you are going. Olympia has the best liners of any gear I have ever owned. The jacket is lightweight and has good CE armor. I have worn this jacket from the mid 30F up to 115F though that was pushing it on both ends. It has a bit of wear mostly only visible on the piping in a couple places. I replaced it with...another identical Airglide2. SOLD

olyag2_1.jpg

olyag2back_1.jpg

olyag2liner_1.jpg

Teknic Phantom sz 46. - $50 - This jacket flows a lot of air. I think the armor is the standard foam stuff. I crashed in this jacket at OzarXX several years ago. Had the jacket professionally repaired and wore it a bit before getting another jacket. It has some scuffs but I think it looks tough. It comes with a vest liner. It also fits fairly snug. Probably more like a L though I am perfectly comfortable in it. If you wear XL and have a gunt it probably won't fit you well. SOLD

teknicfront_1.jpg

teknicback_1.jpg

teknicsleeve1_1.jpg

teknicsleeve2_1.jpg

teknicsleeve3_1.jpg

Olympia Recon2 pant - XL - $75 - Love these pants. These are in very good condition. The legs zip off at the knee so you can wear them as shorts when you get where you are going. I am only replacing them because I found a deal on some airglide2 pants. These pants do not have a liner. SOLD

olyrecon_1.jpg

Gerike Takai pants. - XL - $30 - I bought these things probably 10 years ago. They are made out of some sort of super heavy nylon type material and are very warm and I am pretty sure they are water proof. They have no armor. They almost seem more like super sturdy ski pants. They seem run very slightly small. I don't think they would be good overpants unless you normally wear maybe a L at most. I think I only wore these a few times.

hgfront_1.jpg

hgback_1.jpg

I don't know what a gunt is but it is fun to think about.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gunt

1. Gunt

Bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area. Not quite a gut, not quite a cunt... The Gunt.

Does this jacket have an inside large wallet size pocket?

Teknic Phantom sz 46. - $50

I like to have a jacket that can carry many differant sized wallets.

Most of my wallets are filled with receipts any where from 115 to 147gr each.

This is an important feature to any jacket. Any inside pics of the jacket?

Does this jacket have an inside large wallet size pocket?

Teknic Phantom sz 46. - $50

I like to have a jacket that can carry many differant sized wallets.

Most of my wallets are filled with receipts any where from 115 to 147gr each.

This is an important feature to any jacket. Any inside pics of the jacket?

It just has a standard size breast pocket on one side. I snapped a couple quick pics of the pocket. Let me know if you need a different view.

I just left them full size so I'm making links rather than blow up the bandwidth inserting them as pics.

http://www.ozarxx.org/images/gear/pocket1.jpg

http://www.ozarxx.org/images/gear/pocket2.jpg

• 1 month later...
I have way too many jackets and pants so its time to have a sale. Prices do not include shipping.

If you want to see huge pics just open the link of the actual pic and chop off the "_1".

FirstGear Kilamanjaro - 2XL - $75 - I bought this from another board member and never wore it. Its just too big for me. Comes with a liner.

kilamanjaro_1.jpg

kilamanjaroback_1.jpg

Olympia AirGlide2 - XL - $75 - I wore this as my primary summer jacket for 2 or possibly 3 summers. It flows air like you are naked. It has a full liner that can be worn as a jacket when you get where you are going. Olympia has the best liners of any gear I have ever owned. The jacket is lightweight and has good CE armor. I have worn this jacket from the mid 30F up to 115F though that was pushing it on both ends. It has a bit of wear mostly only visible on the piping in a couple places. I replaced it with...another identical Airglide2.

olyag2_1.jpg

olyag2back_1.jpg

olyag2liner_1.jpg

Teknic Phantom sz 46. - $50 - This jacket flows a lot of air. I think the armor is the standard foam stuff. I crashed in this jacket at OzarXX several years ago. Had the jacket professionally repaired and wore it a bit before getting another jacket. It has some scuffs but I think it looks tough. It comes with a vest liner. It also fits fairly snug. Probably more like a L though I am perfectly comfortable in it. If you wear XL and have a gunt it probably won't fit you well. SOLD

teknicfront_1.jpg

teknicback_1.jpg

teknicsleeve1_1.jpg

teknicsleeve2_1.jpg

teknicsleeve3_1.jpg

Olympia Recon2 pant - XL - $75 - Love these pants. These are in very good condition. The legs zip off at the knee so you can wear them as shorts when you get where you are going. I am only replacing them because I found a deal on some airglide2 pants. These pants do not have a liner. SOLD

olyrecon_1.jpg

Gerike Takai pants. - XL - $30 - I bought these things probably 10 years ago. They are made out of some sort of super heavy nylon type material and are very warm and I am pretty sure they are water proof. They have no armor. They almost seem more like super sturdy ski pants. They seem run very slightly small. I don't think they would be good overpants unless you normally wear maybe a L at most. I think I only wore these a few times.

hgfront_1.jpg

hgback_1.jpg

Dibs on the AirGlide - Make me a deal on that and the 1st Gear?

PM sent.

kilamanjaro_1.jpg

kilamanjaroback_1.jpg

Olympia AirGlide2 - XL - $75 - I wore this as my primary summer jacket for 2 or possibly 3 summers. It flows air like you are naked. It has a full liner that can be worn as a jacket when you get where you are going. Olympia has the best liners of any gear I have ever owned. The jacket is lightweight and has good CE armor. I have worn this jacket from the mid 30F up to 115F though that was pushing it on both ends. It has a bit of wear mostly only visible on the piping in a couple places. I replaced it with...another identical Airglide2.

olyag2_1.jpg

olyag2back_1.jpg

olyag2liner_1.jpg

teknicfront_1.jpg

teknicback_1.jpg

teknicsleeve1_1.jpg

teknicsleeve2_1.jpg

teknicsleeve3_1.jpg

olyrecon_1.jpg

hgfront_1.jpg

hgback_1.jpg

Dibs on the AirGlide - Make me a deal on that and the 1st Gear?

PM sent.

Done. Only thing left is the HG pants.

Oh I forgot, thanks for the recon pants, they fit great. There was even a condom and $20 in the pocket, both came in handy.