CBR1100XX.org Forum

Sna Bluetooth firmware Update

RXX

Has anyone installed it? I am a little hesitant after I read the disclaimer.

Is that supposed to be Sena? If so I have no qualms about installing their updates. I don't know if I am on 4.2 (beta) or still on 4.1.1 but every update I have done from them has been fine. You can always back rev if you have issues. I would say if you are hesitant just go to 4.1.1 and wait for 4.2 to come out of beta unless you are having some issues you are hoping are fixed in 4.2.

Make sure you download the new software too. Its a lot nicer than the older firmware manager software.

Has anyone installed it? I am a little hesitant after I read the disclaimer.

Is that supposed to be Sena? If so I have no qualms about installing their updates. I don't know if I am on 4.2 (beta) or still on 4.1.1 but every update I have done from them has been fine. You can always back rev if you have issues. I would say if you are hesitant just go to 4.1.1 and wait for 4.2 to come out of beta unless you are having some issues you are hoping are fixed in 4.2.

Make sure you download the new software too. Its a lot nicer than the older firmware manager software.

Yes, Sena. Thanks!

Haven't really messed with them due to the weather. Hell, haven't even taken the 2nd headset out of the box.

Just curious, what was the purpose of the firmware update? Excuse my laziness...maybe I should just visit the website.

Haven't really messed with them due to the weather. Hell, haven't even taken the 2nd headset out of the box.

Just curious, what was the purpose of the firmware update? Excuse my laziness...maybe I should just visit the website.

Yes you lazy bastard. Go to the site and scan thru the release notes. They are constantly adding/fixing/improving things.

Yes you lazy bastard. Go to the site and scan thru the release notes. They are constantly adding/fixing/improving things.

Done, and done. Surprised with how well these things work!

Done, and done. Surprised with how well these things work!

Especially for the price. Either they are priced right or we have been getting ripped off :icon_biggrin: