CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale: Two and 1/2 horsepower in the form of a pair of deliciously light Akrapovic slip-on cans. A stock muffler is 11.5 pounds on my portable luggage scale versus 2.5 for the Akra. That's 23-5=18 pounds difference, or 2.5 hp. Your XX will be lighter to push around, have comfortably cooler pipes (ever have your passenger burn a leg on the stockers?), and at least 30 and 40 horsepower worth of street cred.

The Akra are amazingly light (titanium) and in excellent condition. All hardware (springs, clamps, hangers, and midpipes) is included and the carbon fiber straps are in good condition. They have some dirt and some nominal wear (no roadrash or dents/bent fittings). There is a scratch on the decal of the left pipe and I cannot tell for sure if the metal surface is damaged underneath, but if it is, it is minimal. Replacement decals can be had, I'm told. And yes, they do have dust and road dirt on them in the pics.

post-4340-1362073876.jpgpost-4340-1362073895.jpg

post-4340-1362073914.jpg post-4340-1362073932.jpg

If you have an interest, message me for higher resolution links of the same pictures. The For Sale forum is publicly viewable, and I don't want the entire internet using the bandwidth for my ftp server.

$450 plus shipping. I charge only for shipping cost, but that might be a little high because the cans must be packed very safely or they can be dented. I do not drop things off at UPS and tell them to box it.

These could be delivered to a point along major highway on a north/south route between Pennsylvania and Florida as I'm headed that way on March 4th.