CBR1100XX.org Forum

XX Items FS: Complete Givi setup, Corbin Smuggler, Corbin Gunfighter, Helibars

All items here are in very good or better condition and prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. Items will be discounted accordingly for local pickup.

I am located in Canton, MI, which is about 1/2 hour from the Detroit Canadian border for those those of us that live in Canada.

- Givi E41 bags and cargo liners, E52 top case with cargo liners and lighting kit, Five Stars side/top rack. The lids have are painted candy red to match the 2002/2003 redbirds (Candy Blazing Red R-195 C). Very good condition other than a few small marks from normal use.

$SOLD

- Corbin Smuggler - Standard leather, like new, shows no signs of wear. Smuggler part painted the same color as above. The paint match on this turned out a little darker than the Blazing Red on my 2002 bird (I think the paint shop might have put an extra coat on), almost looks closer to the 2001 red. Still a good match.

$SOLD

- Corbin Gunfighter - Smooth leather on top, CF look leather on rider's seating surface. Very good condition save for a 1/2 inch wear mark on the leather finish in the front part of the seat.

$SOLD

- Helibars - Very good condition. They have wear marks where the controls were mounted which should not show once controls are mounted once again.

$SOLD

post-203176-1359314599.jpg

post-203176-1359314618.jpg

post-203176-1359314623.jpg

post-203176-1359314640.jpg

post-203176-1359314652.jpg

post-203176-1359314673.jpg

post-203176-1359314692.jpg

post-203176-1359314700.jpg

post-203176-1359314707.jpg

post-203176-1359314722.jpg

Pictures uploaded, PM's replied.

I would really like for somebody local to get buy the Givi setup as it will be a complete PITA to ship. PM for a picked up price.

Take your time packing it up for me, I'm not in any hurry to install it. Does anyone live close to you that will be going to RedNeXXt or WiXXT?

I would really like for somebody local to get buy the Givi setup as it will be a complete PITA to ship. PM for a picked up price.

Take your time packing it up for me, I'm not in any hurry to install it. Does anyone live close to you that will be going to RedNeXXt or WiXXT?

...or RacerXX? They'll probably be driving right by, and if not, I can get it from them.

I'm going to the Chicago IMS on Sunday the 10th if you heading to it I could grab them and bring them to racerxx

• 3 months later...
- Givis are sold

- Helis are sold

- Corbin Gunfighter is sold

- Smuggler is still available and now with a lower price

Why do people have to delete their prices? It would be nice to know what this kind of stuff is selling for used!

Thanks xsivhp

Why do people have to delete their prices? It would be nice to know what this kind of stuff is selling for used!

Thanks xsivhp

My exact thoughts- really wonder what the market value is on the Givi items!