CBR1100XX.org Forum

Riding gear for sale

Time to clean out the gear box now that my Bird is gone. All prices are plus actual shipping costs from 48197. If I am way off on pricing, make a reasonable offer.

Joe Rocket Ballistic Jacket with liner and zipper tab. Worn maybe 4-5 times. Like new condition. Size Medium. $40

post-2748-1335641525.jpg post-2748-1335641553.jpg

Cortech HRX Pants. Mesh with leather sides, knees, butt. Knees have material for velcro sliders. Insulated liner and wind/water proof liner zip in independently or together. Has both an 8 inch zipper and a full 360 zipper. They are tagged Mens XL 36-38. I wear size 36-30 pants and these fit me well. A little loose without the liners, just right with the liners. Knee and hip pads. $80

post-2748-1335642058.jpg post-2748-1335642082.jpg

Those pants are fantastic. I have a pair and was considering buying these just in case. I wear shorts under mine and they flow a lot of air but still have leather where you need it.

Those pants are fantastic. I have a pair and was considering buying these just in case. I wear shorts under mine and they flow a lot of air but still have leather where you need it.

Same here. I wore them in the summer when my leathers were just too much. I wear shorts at work, so I can just slip these on over them and go. If you stand up on the pegs at highway speeds you can get a cheap thrill too.

Same here. I wore them in the summer when my leathers were just too much. I wear shorts at work, so I can just slip these on over them and go. If you stand up on the pegs at highway speeds you can get a cheap thrill too.

Sweet - always up for a cheap thrill!!!!

Nice to hear the great review.