CBR1100XX.org Forum

Olympia Phantom 2XL - Pewter

I am putting the Phantom up for sale. I love this suit but it just doesn't fit me correctly.

The suit is like new. I've worn it a dozen or so times to go to work and back. It hasn't been in warm weather so no funk and no bugs.

This is a very well thought out suit and is very warm with the liner in it. I have ridden to work in the low to mid 30F and been perfectly comfortable except for my fingers. It amazes me since I HATE riding in the cold...or used to. Having the right gear makes a difference. I digress.

I am 6'4" and 220lbs. I had to get a 2XL to try to fit my height but its not enough. When I'm standing or even when I'm riding my Speed Triple its ok but the extra bit of lean over on the XX has the suit compressing my spine. Also for my size the arms are a bit baggy and its a little lose in the chest while in the riding position.

I would say someone who is 6'1" or 6'2" would have no trouble at all unless you have a really long torso. Also due to the way Olympia does the hems in the legs if you are 5'10" or so you can easily have the legs shortened without having to move the leg zippers.

The suit has a lot of adjustability so it can fit a range of body types.

Let me know if you have questions.

Temporarily withdrawn from for sale status.

phantom1s.jpg

phantom2s.jpg

phantom3s.jpg

flightsuit3s.jpg

but the question is... what are you wearing under it?!

this is my pistol, this is my gun... :icon_evilgrin:

Nice suit btw - that's short money for that kinda protection.

but the question is... what are you wearing under it?!

this is my pistol, this is my gun... :icon_evilgrin:

Nice suit btw - that's short money for that kinda protection.

Thanks. Its very nice. I wanted one of these for a long time. I started to have a bunch of alterations done to it but decided to just go a different route. One thing I did love about it is that big breast pocket is perfect for stashing a pistol.

Oh and since its been winter the whole time I've had it I always had jeans and at least a t-shirt on under it. If whoever buys its wants I can wear it around for a few hours with nothing else on.