CBR1100XX.org Forum

2002 Craigslist Silverbird

If anyone is interested...

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/2828972952.html

I have a 2002 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird for sale. This bike has roughly 18,000 miles on it and for year this is pretty average mileage. The bike has been taken care of. I am the third owner, I have put roughly 1000 miles on the motorcycle. It rides very smooth and if your looking for a sporty/touring feel with a nice amount of comfort this is the bike for you. The bike has a full akrapovic exhaust and a power commander. It also has a blacked out puig windscreen. For a 10 years old this bike is in great shape, it has a few dings but nothing noticeable. I am looking to sell the bike because I have a three month old and between a fulltime and parttime job I just dont have time to ride. I am asking $4000.00 and I am firm on the price. This bike KBB's for $4600.00 in excellent condition and you wont find many blackbirds in better condition than this one. I do have a loan againest the bike thats through a local bank. Call or preferably text Jess at 317-670-7518. Thanks for looking!!!