CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Corbin gunfighter

Just checked from Corbin web site and new is $439 and got me thinking if anybody here wants to get rid of theirs ?

I'd be interested black carbon one and will pay for actual shipping costs to UK....if the price otherwise is suitable for me :icon_evilgrin:

Just checked from Corbin web site and new is $439 and got me thinking if anybody here wants to get rid of theirs ?

I'd be interested black carbon one and will pay for actual shipping costs to UK....if the price otherwise is suitable for me :icon_evilgrin:

Send sondance a pm. He had a GFL and a Gunfighter when I bought his bike. I took the GFL so he still had the Gunfighter. Haven't seen him list any of the parts I didn't take yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new in box Corbin carbon black seat that I didn't get a chance to install (got rearended on fwy in stopped traffic). It has a Ninja red accent bead, and all leather (smooth ) sides. I would like $400.00 for it. I may yet have another BB in my future, so keeping it is not a problem. Scott Not sure if the images are readable in compressed form; if not, I will send full sized shots to your Email if you send it.

I have a new in box Corbin carbon black seat that I didn't get a chance to install (got rearended on fwy in stopped traffic). It has a Ninja red accent bead, and all leather (smooth ) sides. I would like $400.00 for it. I may yet have another BB in my future, so keeping it is not a problem. Scott Not sure if the images are readable in compressed form; if not, I will send full sized shots to your Email if you send it.

Thanks for offering the seat, but the red strip doesn't really fit to my dual tone grey color :icon_whistle: