CBR1100XX.org Forum

Group buy/ UPDATE 11/3/2011/11/7/2011

lexxus

Moderator i don't know if this is in the right forum,so let me know. thanks.

I'am looking into getting a larger capacity aluminum radiator, 30 to 45 % larger.

I'am talking to asi-performance out of china to do this for us if you're interested.

I've gotten a price sofar at 127.00 per. above 10 ordered, normally 317 per.

If you want to check this radiator out,You can find it here

www.ebay.com

item#290618649251

I was looking at there item info again and saw they are only offering free shipping to the usa, i sent them a message and they asked me to get a list of countries that might want a radiator and they would send me a price for those area's shipping cost. they are giving us this price at 60 % off.

Im writeing the names of the country's down as i see those who are interested

hopefully they will include more countries for free shipping.

I just received 11/2/2011 a e-mail telling me KEVIN, He's the contact there is out the office until nov 11 so i let the person who contacted me know, i would wait for kevin to return so that we don't have to start over tring to get this done. but in the meanwhile that gives me time to get more countries of those interested in this group buy on my list to send to kevin for shipping cost, when he returns.

UPDATE UPDATE 11/3/2011

i JUST RECEIVED THESE E-MAILS FROM ASI_PERFORMANCE

Hi Donald, Kevin told me that the discount he offered, he also told me the discount price are not postage included and can't be free postage also. I just quoted a shipping cost to the countries you listed, plz check, hope it will be helpful ,thanks!

Hi, since above 10pcs, i already offered a 60%discount, so it's hard for me to offer free postage also.

for the shipping cost, I can offer USA members as US$50. For Sweden, Canada, Austrilia, Finland, i can offer US$65

Hope this will be helpful, thanks!

I WILL KEEP ADDING COUNTRIES TO THE SHIPPING LIST.

11/7/2011 cancelled

this email i just received after making sure the price was right.this is what i was just told from ASI.

so i'm out dealing with them, unless the original person i was speaking to comes back and straighten this out. Sorry but i tried.

they want 148.00us + 50 148.00=65 to other 40% off

this is what the email said below.

i think 60%discount means 40%off ,but not 60%off ,thanks!

- asi_performance

Will it fit with no modifications to the bike? I'm interested but need more details about specs.

Yes, I'm told they bolt right on, no mod

check ebay link

I'd have two concerns....

1. Seller on eBay....'nuff said.

2. Made in China. Most everything automotive I see made in China is sub-par quality. I know the guy to orders the stuff has some say on QA issues, but I don't see too many made in Chine stuff that meets OEM standards.

im interested .they have free postage to australia

so far as 1 of the five countrys i sent them for shipping quotes australia was one.

as more people decide i will add more addresses.

this thread is also on the cbrxx site

I'm interested...

and just to clearify,

here is the direct link to ebay,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290618649251?ru=ht...%3D1&_rdc=1

It's $177 shipped to US. .... individually???

He claim "Super capacity", you cliam "30-45%". so which is it??? Can you get the dimensions ???

Yes it's now 177 to us , i think the ad said 30 to 50% no mods needed. and (kevin's) coworker gave me the 30 to 45%

I'm interested...

and just to clearify,

He claim "Super capacity", you cliam "30-45%". so which is it??? Can you get the dimensions ???

Yes it's now 177 to us , i think the ad said 30 to 50% no mods needed. and (kevin's) coworker gave me the 30 to 45%

Get dimensions of the core..... or I won't be interested.

The size of the core and the number of tubes vertically and horizontal is everything... it doesn't have to be wider and taller if it's thicker, get it? Hence no mods needed to fit, but.... thicker cores aren't as efficient in comparison to thinner but wider and taller cores.

Dimensions, Dimensions, Dimensions......

I'm interested...

and just to clearify,

Get dimensions of the core..... or I won't be interested.

The size of the core and the number of tubes vertically and horizontal is everything... it doesn't have to be wider and taller if it's thicker, get it? Hence no mods needed to fit, but.... thicker cores aren't as efficient in comparison to thinner but wider and taller cores.

Dimensions, Dimensions, Dimensions......

I sent them a message about that, I haven't gotten a response yet.

I see.... 7-8 interested so far...

good start, but we need more...

makes me wonder about all those guys in the lower states that complain about their motor temps... where are they now ???

Any feedback on the dimensions yet ???

I see.... 7-8 interested so far...

good start, but we need more...

makes me wonder about all those guys in the lower states that complain about their motor temps... where are they now ???

Any feedback on the dimensions yet ???

Dear donlw676etd,

hi friend, i measured it just now, i think core size: 380*240(239)*26mm, 1row. Inlet/outlet:16/16mm. I hope this will be helpful, i also took some pics, if you need, plz let me know your email, i will send them to you for a further confirmation. Thanks!

- asi_performance

Dear donlw676etd,

hi Donald, it's my fault, i offer you a 60%discount, it means 60%*original price, but AUD295 is the price including the shipping cost. So the right basement price should be USD247. therefore, the right price should be 60%*USD247=USD148.2 if order above 10pcs.

Donald, i am really sorry about this, i neglet the important info. hope you can understand and think it's acceptagble.

Thanks!

- asi_performance

I cancelled the group buy for now, im talking to a middle man and not the original saleman (kevin) and as you can see from the above messages i've received from the middle man, things have changed. Hopefully kevin will clear this up and we can proceed.

There are more members interested in this group buy over on the cbrxx site. there are more then enough to do this already,but the price went up 22.00 usd shipping the same.

Dear donlw676etd,

hi friend, i measured it just now, i think core size: 380*240(239)*26mm, 1row. Inlet/outlet:16/16mm. I hope this will be helpful, i also took some pics, if you need, plz let me know your email, i will send them to you for a further confirmation. Thanks!

There are more members interested in this group buy over on the cbrxx site. there are more then enough to do this already,but the price went up 22.00 usd shipping the same.

Those numbers above..... ARE THE SAME AS THE STOCK unit. So...... there is NO Super Capacity, NO 30-40% more Cooling, etc. etc.....

I'll pass....

But hey... thanks for trying.

OH and you might want to share those numbers with the ".com" guys as well.