CBR1100XX.org Forum

Previous owner?

bar10dah

I did a VIN check with Carfax, but didn't come up with anything. I don't think they do motorcycles.

My local Motor Vehicles Division wouldn't have any information on this bike because I'm the first person to title it in this state. When I called to find out why I hadn't gotten my plates yet, they told me it was because they were doing a little title research since it was an out of state title. I suppose I could call them up and ask them what state it came from...

It might take a week or so. DMV tends to drag their ass. On your title, it will sometimes list the DL number of the previous owner. Depends on the circumstances. Give me your VIN and I will see what I can come up with.

It might take a week or so. DMV tends to drag their ass. On your title, it will sometimes list the DL number of the previous owner. Depends on the circumstances. Give me your VIN and I will see what I can come up with.

Just PM'ed you.

I would think the easiest way to track where the bike came from, would be to ask your dealer's service amnager to contact Honda's warranty dept. with the bike's serial number and ask if any info. is on file.

At the very least - Honda should be able to identify the dealer that sold the bike when new.

:!:

hey, just out of curiousity's sake, whats up with this sitch? what's the current?

Oh no! Not at all! But, I wish! I'd love a '99 or newer model. Mainly for the FI. Secondly, it's always good to get new toys!

I'm just trying to get the scoop on how my current '98 was raised the first few years of it's life.