CBR1100XX.org Forum

VFR or Heli bars

Anybody have VFR or Heli bars they want to get rid of ?

I'm looking to replace my original ones and found Heli's from eGay for a lot of money, but I'm cheap bastard :icon_evilgrin:

eGay Heli's

Anybody have VFR or Heli bars they want to get rid of ?

I'm looking to replace my original ones and found Heli's from eGay for a lot of money, but I'm cheap bastard :icon_evilgrin:

eGay Heli's

If you log in and troll the VFR forums, you may find someone willing to sell their VFR ones. That's how I found mine.

http://vfrworld.com/forums/forum.php

I got a set of VFR bars, and sins I got your exhaust for free, I'll give it to you.

Just to cover freight :icon_biggrin: Bought these from TOXXIC

http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=58038

Thanks Bjorn.

I'll send you email tonight. :icon_biggrin:

Here's my 2c: I have Helibars on my VTR1000F and VFR bars on my XX and I think the VFR bars look W-A-Y better.

Keep in mind that you have to use 43mm clipons which means 2nd Gen (2002-) VFR800 only not 1st Gen (98-01). Also see if you can get hold of the right switchgear from any year VFR800, it just works better.

Other thread

Here's my 2c: I have Helibars on my VTR1000F and VFR bars on my XX and I think the VFR bars look W-A-Y better.

Keep in mind that you have to use 43mm clipons which means 2nd Gen (2002-) VFR800 only not 1st Gen (98-01). Also see if you can get hold of the right switchgear from any year VFR800, it just works better.

Other thread

I went for the VFR bars. Bjorn had spare set and he sent me them already.

When I had my '99 XX, I replaced originals with VFR bars and liked them a lot. That's why I wanted for this bike as well.

Shipped :icon_biggrin:

Takk Bjørn. :icon_biggrin:

Other thread

I went for the VFR bars. Bjorn had spare set and he sent me them already.

When I had my '99 XX, I replaced originals with VFR bars and liked them a lot. That's why I wanted for this bike as well.

Shipped :icon_biggrin:

Takk Bjørn. :icon_biggrin:

Bare hyggelig :icon_biggrin:

And you got the Norwegian letter right too. Hyvä poika :icon_surprised: